VN Ren'Py Grand Duke Valeran - Building a Harem in Another World [v0.2.0 Public] [Mr.I.Game]

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
I'm waiting for more - great story :love:
Hehe, thank you! :D I'm trying, but the next chapter is quite challenging. I’ll have to create some epic images depicting the battle of the gods. Maybe I’ll use some AI-generated images for now and replace them later. :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: h0Ws?!

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Isn't the separation of the legs too strange?
View attachment 4061512
Oh, you took a screenshot, and I just noticed the issue with the dress. How did I miss that? :(
As for the position of her legs, I’m using a pre-made pose from the art library, so no comments on that, hehe.
Anyway, let me adjust the dress to cover her legs, and it should take care of the pose issue as well. =]]

Last edited:

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Here, just cover up the oddity, and everything will look normal :D

1.jpg

Last edited:

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Hi there,
I’ve released Chapter 3 on my Patreon. Please come by and support if you can:

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Since 2.0 has been released I hope 1.5 is released publicly soon. I am enjoying the story and loved how he had to spend 10 minutes crawling to the goddess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.i.game

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Since 2.0 has been released I hope 1.5 is released publicly soon. I am enjoying the story and loved how he had to spend 10 minutes crawling to the goddess.
Thank you so much for enjoying my game! Version 0.1.5 was a small update with just one chapter, released early for Patreon supporters, so there won’t be a public release for it. However, version 0.2.0 will be available to the public in 9 days, so please hang tight! :)

Reactions: malaac2025

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Hey there,
I’ve just released the public version 0.2.0.
Hope you all have a great day!

Reactions: Danv

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
not sure why this game have so low traffic - it have really good writing, distinct characters and decent story
maybe classic combo of koikatsu+isekai scare people away? there too many of them sure and most are rather bad, but this one quite worth trying

• Red Heart

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Grand Duke Valeran - Building a Harem in Another World [v0.2.0 Public] [Mr.I.Game]

PixelDrain download

Checked with virustotal=Virus free

Dev if you want me to remove link please DM me.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
hm, after replaying from the beginning with new narration changes - not sure i'm a fan of this weird decision
not only it goes against usual and familiar approach, it also add some confusion when narration revolves around MC - line between "you" the MC and "he" original body owner is no longer there, now it's all "he"

• Red Heart

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
hm, after replaying from the beginning with new narration changes - not sure i'm a fan of this weird decision
not only it goes against usual and familiar approach, it also add some confusion when narration revolves around MC - line between "you" the MC and "he" original body owner is no longer there, now it's all "he"
Hehe, I know.

In Chapters 1 and 2, there might be some confusion between the MC and his predecessor, since both are referred to as 'he.' However, later on, I won’t mention the predecessor much anymore, so this issue should go away.

Honestly, I really wanted to use second-person narration because it creates a strong sense of immersion, but after much consideration, I decided to abandon that style.

The reason is that it imposes the MC’s thoughts and decisions on the player, which can sometimes feel uncomfortable. You know, a decision that seems good to one person might feel like shit to someone else. By switching to third-person narration and reducing the sense of role-play, I think the experience will be much more comfortable for the players.

There’s another way to keep second-person narration while minimizing its impact on the player’s experience, which is to offer many choices so the player can make decisions for themselves. However, that would lead to a branching storyline that’s way too complex (and the game is already very long), so I had to keep things simple and switch to third-person narration.

Hope you understand, bro :D

Reactions: Danv