VN Ren'Py Grand Duke Valeran - Building a Harem in Another World [v0.2.0 Public] [Mr.I.Game]

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
I will keep an eye on this one since finally I found a game that has the potential to be great. Plus with all the damn NTR or swinging games running around and ruining this place this is a welcome surprise for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: mr.i.game

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
I will keep an eye on this one since finally I found a game that has the potential to be great. Plus with all the damn NTR or swinging games running around and ruining this place this is a welcome surprise for me
Hehe, little spoiler: the next chapter will have a segg scene. It's a bit forced, but I feel like a lot of people wouldn’t even start playing if the game didn’t have those scenes yet (I know because I’m the same =]] ). Hopefully, you'll give my game a try soon...

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Honestly a lot better than I expected it to be and I'm interested in where it's going. I'm also wondering how many love interests are planned is it just the ones in the banner or are there going to be more? I'm fine either way I'm just curious

• Red Heart

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Hehe, little spoiler: the next chapter will have a segg scene. It's a bit forced, but I feel like a lot of people wouldn’t even start playing if the game didn’t have those scenes yet (I know because I’m the same =]] ). Hopefully, you'll give my game a try soon...
The H scenes for a lot of these games do bring in support, it's why a lot of people are here afterall, But I must say so far the story of this has been a good read, look forward to seeing where it goes, so you gained a new Patreon. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Honestly a lot better than I expected it to be and I'm interested in where it's going. I'm also wondering how many love interests are planned is it just the ones in the banner or are there going to be more? I'm fine either way I'm just curious
The answer is that there will be more than just these five girls. When it comes to Harems, I’m very greedy! I’m actually worried I might get too carried away and add too many girls to the game. Haha, I’ll try my best to keep it under control =]]

Reactions: Vax Morale

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
The H scenes for a lot of these games do bring in support, it's why a lot of people are here afterall, But I must say so far the story of this has been a good read, look forward to seeing where it goes, so you gained a new Patreon. Keep up the good work.
Oh wow, I just got the email notification! Thank you so much, my Gold Knight!
I'll keep working hard and bring you the next chapter soon :D

Reactions: fisty123

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Adjustment Mod

Hi...I compiled together a few useful mod's, as well included a few minor visual changes that compliment the look of this title. (Improved visibility...for us older folks. ;) )

• Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aid's with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Changed the original game_menu.png with a custom black brick version, (which visually improves the preferences settings).
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles. (Used to verify and see more data behind some of the story choices, as well it can display requirement checks as they happen through out a story. Using edit mode by pressing alt m keys together.)
  • Also included a Universal Quick Menu mod, which hide's or display's the quick menu by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area by hiding the quick menu from the bottom of your screen.)
  • Included a custom font outline script, which adds dark outlines around the dialog text and the character names...(Visually improves the dialog and name font, which compliments the text against the new custom dark textbox.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor Mod, which is used to display on screen hidden data that is behind SOME of the story choices (if there are any), which can offer game related info. (Kind of useless with this title, as there are no real choices yet...)
  • Included a modified version of the Universal 4+1 Textbox Mod, with a dialog opacity slider (This mod is used to bypass this titles default gui textbox settings, which forces the custom dark bottom shaded textbox as the displayed theme default textbox choice).

Install:
Just extract and merge the mod's game folder with this titles game folder (over write when prompted). Then run your game exe, and enjoy this title's minor visual changes and added features.

Note: This mod compilation shouldn't require regular updates, (provided no major coding changes have been done to the original script of this title)…this compilation should continue to work for future game releases.

Regards.

Images below displaying the custom textbox (default choice), dark brick game menu, as well displaying the 4+1 textbox mod settings, and quick menu mod (QM hidden or displayed using the Q key).
screenshot0013.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0003.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
mr.i.game Hey dev i really like the story and I can't wait to see how it will unfold in the future.

Only thing i hope is that MC gets his come to Jesus (divinity) moment rather sooner than later and stops with being an hypocritical selfish asshole.

LordGamer00

Aug 27, 2022
To be honest, I really liked the game and I think it has a promising future, of course, I have to say that some parts of the story felt rushed, I'm not sure how to explain it exactly, as if some scenes or dialogs were supposed to be there and forgotten to be added, as if the events flowed too fast, but other than that, I liked it very much and I hope you will take the game to the end. :)(y)

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
To be honest, I really liked the game and I think it has a promising future, of course, I have to say that some parts of the story felt rushed, I'm not sure how to explain it exactly, as if some scenes or dialogs were supposed to be there and forgotten to be added, as if the events flowed too fast, but other than that, I liked it very much and I hope you will take the game to the end. :)(y)
Yeah, you’re quite right. There are parts where I’ve intentionally shortened the content. As you know, this is a visual novel, so the more content there is, the more work it takes — from writing, creating illustrations, to even... reading. That’s why I decided to keep things a bit more concise :)

Reactions: LordGamer00

LordGamer00

Aug 27, 2022
Yeah, you’re quite right. There are parts where I’ve intentionally shortened the content. As you know, this is a visual novel, so the more content there is, the more work it takes — from writing, creating illustrations, to even... reading. That’s why I decided to keep things a bit more concise :)
Thanks for your efforts, I had fun playing, I hope you will be rewarded for your efforts. :D

mr.i.game

Game Developer
May 6, 2024
Hey everyone,
I’ve just released update 0.2.5 on Patreon! You can check it out and support me here: .
This update includes the first H-scene with Eleanor—hope you enjoy it!

The public release will be available in 10 days.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Teddy 369