3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GrandSmash_banner.jpg

Overview:
You play as an aspiring, young male tennis player who just left a mentally abusive relationship. After attending your last course in a tennis club, you are ready to unleash your power and your hairy yellow balls.

As this game is not played in a theme park, you won’t experience roller coaster-like emotion rides but hold on tight and let the plot plus the huge amount of girls entertain you - spiced with a little bit of humor. (Humor is subjective, you might not like it.)

This is a VN style game, so you can forget the grindset for a moment. Just use your racquet as a rocket and whizz into the seductive world of tennis as the next prodigy!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: SpicyJam - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.85
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Full: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -

Update Only (v0.80 to v0.85): - - - -

Extras: Saves -

gallery_v0.20.jpg shot01.jpg shot02.jpg shot03.jpg shot04.jpg shot05.jpg shot06.jpg shot07.jpg shot08.jpg shot09.jpg shot10.jpg shot11.jpg shot12.jpg dontbeDoofy.jpg RequestedFeature.jpg v030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
So, after the matches in Madrid, when I choose to keep things going with Jessa, and I choose to fly back to US, it just takes me back to right before arriving in Madrid and Sonny calling me. Is there an issue with the game at this point?

Reactions: SpicyJam

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
For once: even without having tested or read the comments, I want to play it.
I think it's something between Rapha, Novak, Yvan, or Bjorn or whatever and Serena, Kristina, Monica, or whatever...

We're ready, let's go !

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Very impressed, loved the sports aspect and there is so much to build on here. If you were to set up a patreon, I'd happily sub based on the 0.1 alone. Excellent work, can't wait for the update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyJam
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes