3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Just wanted to say that I appreciate the use of the indelible Cindy Hope in this game, makes this game that much hotter.

Is there a list of the actual performers used? I didn't see one in-game.
Yes! In the Credits I list everyone who has more than a minute screen time. The Credits menu is either in the beginning of the game or in the bottom of the Gallery.

Reactions: Dazed&confused

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Anal is the 2nd tag I've put into the Genres "Male Protagonist, Anal, ..." and you can find lots of anal scenes in the game. For example: Your relationship with Jessa is about anal only in the beginning.
I really recommend you to get the tag in the upper game tags, because you're maybe losing visibility just for that...

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpicyJam

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
I really recommend you to get the tag in the upper game tags, because you're maybe losing visibility just for that...
Thank you! I never changed them, it was a moderator who wrote them and they were unchanged since v0.10.
Edited them now, thanks!

Reactions: Ptah

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
New update vids won't play :/ Did anyone had issue like this before?
Could you give more details? I tested them on two systems and they worked just fine.
The last time someone had this issue when they mixed the compressed game and just update files.
Are you on Windows? Did you download the full game?

bloodypudding

Jul 18, 2021
Could you give more details? I tested them on two systems and they worked just fine.
The last time someone had this issue when they mixed the compressed game and just update files.
Are you on Windows? Did you download the full game?
Yup, I messed something with update files :FacePalm:, it works now, thanks for quick response mate and keep up the good work :D

• Red Heart

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GrandSmash-0.43
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PeLMeN1L

May 15, 2021
Hello SpicyJam! My name is Lion, I translate games and projects into Russian. Due to requests from users of the site where I work I took up translation of Grand Smash. I would be glad to know your opinion about it and ask if there is any chance to collaborate with you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
There is no choices in this game. You basically choose to see a scene or not see scene. Player does not have choice how story develops. Its a kinetic VN. The player just moves from place fucking random women then they leave him. You don't have options to pursue further relationships. Just sex-leave.

Needbsys

Aug 28, 2019
View attachment 1861931

Overview:
You play as an aspiring, young male tennis player who just left a mentally abusive relationship. After attending your last course in a tennis club, you are ready to unleash your power and your hairy yellow balls.

As this game is not played in a theme park, you won’t experience roller coaster-like emotion rides but hold on tight and let the plot plus the huge amount of girls entertain you - spiced with a little bit of humor.

This is a VN style game, so you can forget the grindset for a moment. Just use your racquet as a rocket and whizz into the seductive world of tennis as the next prodigy!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: SpicyJam -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

(Update from v0.40 to v0.43 - 230 Mb)
Update only
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Saves

Codes:
View attachment 1997926 View attachment 1861918 View attachment 1861919 View attachment 1861920 View attachment 1861921 View attachment 1861922 View attachment 1861923 View attachment 1861924 View attachment 1861925 View attachment 1861926 View attachment 1861927 View attachment 1861928 View attachment 1861929 View attachment 1925577 View attachment 1925579 View attachment 2263935
Nice

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
Man thx for the game, its cool. But do u think about football, basketball games?
I'm playnig in this game whole 2 days. Waiting future

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes