SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
grand slam
I won 2championships
Ranking in the top 100
this is nonsense
Must be top 10
This is your first year and you started with 0 ranking points. Being in the Top 10 after winning 2championships is unrealistic.

What is the slider for the 4th match
Copying from the mentioned part in the first post:
v0.60 - Winklemon - Sliders: 1st match (4, 3, 2), 2nd match (5, 2, 4), 3rd match (3, 3, 4)
v0.65 - Winklemon - Sliders: 4th match (2, 1, 3), 5th match (5, 4, 3), 6th match (3, 2, 5)
FINAL: Doesn't matter what you choose on the first 2 sets. 3rd set (1, 5, 5), 4th set (5, 1, 2), 5th set (4, 4, 4)

Last edited by a moderator:

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
whats the difference between the compressed version and the original for this or html games in general?

SpicyJam

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2022
Hi Dev,

How does the unlockables work
Each woman is looking for different character points. Earn those specific points during the interviews and you can collect your reward(s) at the end of the tournament (in the next update).

whats the difference between the compressed version and the original for this or html games in general?
In this game, video quality is 50% worse in the compressed version. Everything else is the same.

when i pick dubble partner how do i get to pick Trinity
You had to win the Winklemon tournament in mixed doubles. If you reach the final, you play against her and she will contact you after the match.

Who is Lexi?
Lexi Mansfield. You were able to unlock her in the Kazakhstan tournament on the Gloryhole ON route.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes