OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
That was the update that I'd been waiting for. If she isn't pregnant after that, then MC's supersperm is a bust!! And as for that cliffhanger, I believe it's gonna be Liz.
Now that we only have 2 more of the magnificent 7 to go, it'll be nice to see where Moonbox's head is at. Will it be Nana next or Amy? Personally, I still think Amy will be last as she still has the most hangups, but I sense the halfway mark of the game will definitely happen this year, so I don't think we'll have to wait that long to find out for sure.
Keep up the good work Moonbox!!
I got a feeling we got Jamila pregnant during this update. When the MC off handly remarks about it she says maybe and does some quick mental math which she tells him not to worry about. Wouldn't surprise me if it was her figuring out her ovulation days and what with her asking the MC to dump his loads in her, she may be the 2nd of the LI's to get pregnant. That cliffhanger ending has got to be aunt Liz.

Dec 20, 2020
Cat or Liz, i think it's obvious, not a big "shocker"
Then we learn it's Amy. Sleep sex is a tag here. Maybe she got too... anxious, and decided to take care of things in what would be the least embarrassing way for her. We find out that she's not feeling shy around MC but guilty. Guilty for what she sees as taking advantage of him like that, and for feeling that way about him. When she confesses, we get a flashback scene to him asleep, and Amy getting egged on by Liz to go for it.

Is it likely? No. But if your creative enough, you can still create a shocking situation.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Eh.... I dunno. Can´t wait for the next update since this was the weakest update so far. At least for MY PERSONAL TASTE. I´m just not a huge Jamila fan and we got her for 2 updates in a row now. But hey, at least the Jamila fans got their fix with a whole update of different positions. *shrug*

Wish we could finally see Abe and Kayla in the main game or at least another cameo of the sisterhood of El Pene Diablo
I think at best we'll get another entrant. At least until the suspected final orgy.

As for College Days members, we've only gotten the suggestion that Jada's sister-in-law might show up ... no other character has even been hinted at a possible appearance. (but Moon sometimes changes their mind ...)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know this place is fast and loose, but jeez people, it's a good thing I hide from these threads when an update comes out until I've finished it.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 270 Votes