Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
now we need to start knocking them all up. ;-)
Why? are they sexier with a massive stomach? get a fat bitch if that's the case. Pretend she's pregnant.

Hopefully that'll become a reality in the upcoming Chapter 4.
Oh gawd.... noooo! I will never understand the love/want for prego ladies in these games.... some kinks are just beyond my understanding.

Steam release :(

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S3 v0.53+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and Ruffuss

Ynotnow82

Apr 28, 2022
Why? are they sexier with a massive stomach? get a fat bitch if that's the case. Pretend she's pregnant.

Oh gawd.... noooo! I will never understand the love/want for prego ladies in these games.... some kinks are just beyond my understanding.

Steam release :(
I think you missed chapters 1-3 thats kind of a major plot line in the game

Reactions: MalLiz

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, I learned today that trying to upload two posts filled with images back-to-back doesn't work ...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ArDZer
Dec 20, 2020
i'm surprised you don't get warned my site mods for massive image drops even if spoiler-ed
I'd imagine most people would look at it and go TL;DR.

Myself, I was digging for clues about the Familiar Woman below. I don't recognize her, so was thinking it was Betty after losing a lot of weight and changing her hairstyle. But I quickly realized while we really haven't seen her in a long while, it hasn't been that long in game. No way she could lose that much weight. With the mention of the nuns and the statues, I was wondering if she was the disappointed wife from Paris. She was blonde, wasn't she? I don't remember.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019

Myself, I was digging for clues about the Familiar Woman below. I don't recognize her, so was thinking it was Betty after losing a lot of weight and changing her hairstyle. But I quickly realized while we really haven't seen her in a long while, it hasn't been that long in game. No way she could lose that much weight. With the mention of the nuns and the statues, I was wondering if she was the disappointed wife from Paris. She was blonde, wasn't she? I don't remember.
i think she is

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Totally tough about Nicole too when I saw her. I didn't play Bare Witness in a long time, but I'm pretty sure that's the exact same model MoonBox used for the saleswoman.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes