Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I was a little surprised at the creative choice to kill the whole family (mom, dad, sis) but we're given back a grandmother, 2 aunts and a cousin...so, it kinda balances out? Truthfully, when it was mentioned they never recovered the little sister's body, I was holding out hope we'd meet her again and that she had amnesia or something and raised by another couple....only to be revealed as TANYA!!! haha j/k, kind of... ;) :devilish:
Yes! I was kinda hoping 'Sis' would turn up alive as well. (something happened which caused her to miss the flight.) Or (She & a flight attendant actually survived the Crash) Sis has been working 'odd jobs' to earn enough money to return home. She may, or may not be aware that her parents are dead; blames them for leaving her behind,... One day she Finally reunites with her brother & GM.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Honestly, I don't even care if Melissa is revealed to be another current/existing character, or if she's brought back as herself, it would totally give me the feels, no to mention those damn onion ninjas doing their worst if we can welcome her back to the family, that said, everything would probably go great until she squared off with Cat for the MC's affection/attention.

In any case, I don't expect it to happen, respect to the dev for their vision and their story, but I love how technically the door is still open for her, should MoonBox consider making her resurrection/reappearance another possible story arc.

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
MoonBox thanks for this update.

Gonna be honest, felt small, but only because it's so good. I wanted more, but that doesn't mean that I got too little.

Let's see: Elaine, Betty, Sophie, Kitty Cat, Sandra. This is a great update by any measure. Good job.

Yeah, I wanted Liz too... you made my mouth water... well, wait it is then... you evil evil man.

All is forgiven because of the "PETEP". Had to take a few deep breaths with that one. Too funny.

Keep going. This is becoming extremely delectable. Good job.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I must admit that I am a bit disappointed with this update, it is true that there were very sexy scenes and in particular there was a lot of progress with our dear redhead, but I was a bit lazy in content with the milf or the family I want to say we had the perfect opportunity to accompany them to the bar and spend a great night and thus have more scenes with our grandmother and newly arrived aunt, but not the author had to send us to sleep like a good boy while they had a good time alone not once but twice...

and what's up with the policewoman MoonBox is a shame you won't let us turn the tables with her :(
I must admit I'm disappointed in your opinions of this update.

Bad taste is every one's right.

This update was perfect... almost. Perfection comes at the consummation of grandma's and mc's love but that's getting ahead of ourselves...

So far each update has been unique and still moves forward what needs to.

No, good sir, I hope your complaints fall on deaf ears because I want this vn to stay as is and I trust MoonBox's vision.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Okay did I do something wrong or can you not get choice 88,89,90 if you started a route with a specific girl? I restarted the whole game and started every route and followed the walkthrough every step. I can't seem to get the option to meet Polly, Isabella, and Svetlana.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Okay did I do something wrong or can you not get choice 88,89,90 if you started a route with a specific girl? I restarted the whole game and started every route and followed the walkthrough every step. I can't seem to get the option to meet Polly, Isabella, and Svetlana.
If you have danced with Svetlana before, then you will not get those choices (I believe it is tied in with doc's points). Since I do not believe there have been choices with Svetlana or Polly before (the Isabella choice is a duplicate), I am sure there will be future choices to start their routes.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
OMG I just completed v 0.06. Thank you Moon! Talk about a stellar release. Elaine, Betty, Sophie and more! Damn now we wait for 0.07. LOLOL

BTW... This was absolutely PRICELESS!!! ROFLMAO!
Yeah, the scenes with Cat were.. amazing! She is so sweet! :love:

But as for the photo.. I recommend putting it in the spoiler. ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes