FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
I've been playing the entire day and just realized i'm only at the end of version 0.1 according to the walkthrough. I was playing Hard Times yesterday which is supposedly on episode 9 and got through the whole thing in about 5h. Lol guess i got a lot more content to enjoy :D
I can promise you it will feel short in the end... it's to freaking good... ::smacks lips::

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't get it. :unsure:

I look at the tags, see harem, jump on everything that has two legs and no cock, Problem solved.
Well...... almost everything, I'll gladly leave Jabba to Omar.
Be nice to Petunia. You're probably the same guy who made fun of Shizuka because of her stutter. Petunia is not 'Jabba'. She's a beautiful woman(In Omar's eyes), so, just be nice to her.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I would have said be nice to Jabba i mean Petunia, because she has a hot sister :whistle:

Playing the game for the first time, i found it good for the most part.
But there are way too many characters and most of them with barely any content.
Wish the aunt Liz and Cat had way more content. Curious if we can avoid the grandmother, so far even if u choose all 'wrong' choices, which don't bring any points there is no difference.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I''d bend Petunia over and pound her for hours on end, make her burn enough calories to warrant her ext Super Sized Meal. I did name my dick W.M.D.(Weapon of Mass Dicking) for a reason. :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Curious if we can avoid the grandmother, so far even if u choose all 'wrong' choices, which don't bring any points there is no difference.
There are 7 6 LI's that are unavoidable nana is one of them along with the two aunts, Cat, Jamila, Priya and Shizuka.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I would have said be nice to Jabba i mean Petunia, because she has a hot sister :whistle:

Playing the game for the first time, i found it good for the most part.
But there are way too many characters and most of them with barely any content.
Wish the aunt Liz and Cat had way more content. Curious if we can avoid the grandmother, so far even if u choose all 'wrong' choices, which don't bring any points there is no difference.
IT'S LITERALLY CALLED GRANDMA'S HOUSE, lol. This a game about GILFS, MILFS, Big Booties & Incest first. If you can't handle that, this ain't the game for you. End goal is to set up relations with Nana and have your harem together in a Mansion, Compound, Island, Resort, etc..(Whatever MoonBox ) decides are our final place for our Harem.

Also, as for more content, this been said so many times, it's to point of ad nauseam. This is early game. I think we technically still be in the Prologue or Chapter 1. Come back in a year, you'll have content out the ying yang :)

But throw some dollars Moon's way also to help him out to get that point of more content you so desire.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
There are 7 LI's that are unavoidable nana is one of them along with the two aunts, Cat, Jamila, Priya and Shizuka.
I don't remember who Shizuka is...
As for for Priya i turned her down, same for Jamila and the grandmother.

But what are the points and path choices good for if they are not avoidable, as a LI ?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't remember who Shizuka is...
As for for Priya i turned her down, same for Jamila and the grandmother.

But what are the points and path choices good for if they are not avoidable, as a LI ?
Shizuka is the Asian girl with the stutter you talk to in the massage parlor. As for turning them down it won't matter you will end up with them anyway.

I don't think the points matter for the main 76 and the choices only effect the side characters for example I rejected the loli characters because it's not my thing and the MC hasn't done anything with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 269 Votes