• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
A very good update, I loved the back and forth with Liz, very enjoyable for the most part, except for trying to kill your neglected transexual dog and give your unborn baby brain damage.

To me this game isn't about fucking granny, I am here because I love gingers and this is a ginger nuts wet dream, theres like 6 of them.

As for what the point of this game is, I would say it is simple to explain the devs motivation, here watch this video.

FUCK I AM FUNNY JUST ASK ME.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for making it. But I do have a question. Is there any plans to have the MC's mother and sister miraculously survived and appear once again in their lives?

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I absolutely love this. Thanks so much for making it. But I do have a question. Is there any plans to have the MC's mother and sister miraculously survived and appear once again in their lives?
The mother body was found and identified along with the father, of the sister nothing was found, leaving her as a possible survivor that may show up (quite probably). There's a lot of story to see yet, from all that MoonBox has hinted or declared, let's enjoy the ride...

Josie5213

Jun 18, 2021
Good job, buddy. I'm excited about the new update, which is obviously great, but I can't wait to hear Alison scream
P.s Translation from Google, if there are grammatical errors please forgive me.

• Red Heart

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
how old are the characters in this game im thinking the Grandma is 50-60 the Aunts are around 30 and the MC is in his 20 is that about right as i was reading though the story its bin on my mind
( editing this in im Happy i was near dead on point for there ages )

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
how old are the characters in this game im thinking the Grandma is 50-60 the Aunts are around 30 and the MC is in his 20 is that about right as i was reading though the story its bin on my mind
Nana 61
The mom would be 41
Amy 39
Liz 37
Cat 19
Jamila 52
MC 21

The younger chicks are all 18-20
The one's like Fiona, Betty, Sandra are mid to late 20s
The Gilfs are 60+
The Milfs are late 30s to late 40s

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok is Grandma still fertile coz there's pregnancy tab is that possibility in the future along with the others in the game ?

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
cool for this game but in reality the kids would be learning how to walk while the parents would be forgetting how to walk but this game is not based in reality so i will keep my nit picking to my self and this game runs on the what's sexy rule
( for the record im all for sexy Grandma Allison to get pregnant )
I know 80yr olds that can walk better then most 20 yr olds, lol.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
It takes a long time for the MC to have "action", waiting for an update soon and hopefully the MC has more sexual contact with Nana

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
hmm i think i'm the only one probably that doesn't want the sister

it would be funny and rage inducing if nana never had sex with MC

• Haha

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hope it is not for a year before anything happens with Nana, not because I am not into gilfs, but for the most part (except the transsexual dog, pregnant 60-year-old women) this is more believable, it is just so dumb when every female in your family is ready to fuck you in the first release of the game.

Then again maybe that is me, us Gen X had to earn shit, we weren't handed participation trophies.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I hope it is not for a year before anything happens with Nana, not because I am not into gilfs, but for the most part (except the transsexual dog, pregnant 60-year-old women) this is more believable, it is just so dumb when every female in your family is ready to fuck you in the first release of the game.

Then again maybe that is me, us Gen X had to earn shit, we weren't handed participation trophies.
The only struggle is balance - the game has the MC seemingly turning people at sight and he has already shown he can bang women on first meeting them with little resistance... meanwhile were supposed to earn the slow burn characters (which makes sense perhaps but then does the rest of the same game make sense in that regards?). The dev is giving us plenty of side attractions whilst we wait so i dont see the issue but i do sympathise when the main love interest is the one we cannot have in a game where there every update was feeling like "here is a character you have NOT even met yet - can you confirm if you wanna fuck them somewhere unconfirmed down line? ok, now back to more slow burn with nana" haha. Its all good fun, people just gotta be patient and let the dev tell his own story at his own pace.

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes