keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Not sure what you mean with the first part. Lesbian content? There won't be much and it's gonna be optional.

Jerome has a better chance with the two-dicked dragon-dog than he does with any of the ladies. :LOL:
Really? which route is the two-dicked dragon dog on ......just kidding.....for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I gave the game a go.

First off, I got to say, especially at the beginning, the MC felt like a cringe lord. Most of his dialog was making me cringe on my seat. But I feel it got a bit better later into the game. Less of it. Kinda hard to say how ot make it less cringy other than having to rework/re-write which would take up time and not worth it if its not a shared opinion. Also why give his sister a "name" and talk about how shes a cute clingy sister, only for her to be dead before the game starts. Makes me feel even more bad about it :s. But I suppose it be way worse if she died after the game started after getting attached :s. Another thing I noticed, the dog has balls and a penis, yet he gave her a girly name and refered to as a she. Come on , basic biology, lift the leg and take a look. The dogs a boy, I feel bad for the dog.

Despite the MC being being a bit of a cringe lord (IMO), I got the impression their was a lot of effort put in developing the main cast characters (family) and what little time with the side characters. Guess thats the strong point of the game. I really liked Sophie and the Amazon Cop, but know as side characters they dont get much time. Maybe too much time with Nana, but I guess being the games title, its to be expected. Everything is focused around her. But I kinda do think Ommar needs more parts. Even for comedy relief ^_~

Was nice to see a little urination, some rare weird kink I find interesting in some certain situations (proof im a degenerate :p) and being able to name the penis "Vlad the Impaler" was enough for me to give this game a pass grade (y). I think I'd like to see whats to come next :)

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Not sure what you mean with the first part. Lesbian content? There won't be much and it's gonna be optional.
I think Ducky meant Mother /Daughter incest. You gotta excuse him since wabbit season is over and now it's duck season....he gets a little jumpy!

Over 7gb and no animations really ?:(
So? Just download the compressed version.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Never noticed until now but cows must be sacred in the game or something. Besides the Gofundme for Molly's testicular surgery, they need a charity to bring milk to the lower middle class. 8 dollars for milk?! While a bottle of wine is 10.5 dollars :unsure: With that price difference, you might as well splash out and put some "oomph" in your Froot Loops :LOL:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Been absolutely loving the game so far up until this point but I just gotta go on a little rant here

Isn't the entire fucking premise of this game that the MC is trying to fuck his Grandma??

So then why tf does this game have more side characters than a long running telenova? :WaitWhat:

And now you're randomly making the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How is the MC supposed to be an eligible bachelor fucking every girl across town while he
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if its incredible padding by Moonbox so we'll never see Allison's bush get ravished till we're a grandparent ourselves OR
he just seriously can't help himself at this point :FacePalm:
Go…for it!
Not quite, no. (See, no need to yell.)
Because sex‽
Nothing random about deciding to creampie your girl.
No need to be a bachelor for making love to whoever you please.♫♪
Incredible, yes, padding, no.

Every update now is like "what more random shit we can throw at the MC before Nana finds her sex drive again" :FacePalm:
You may want to read up on the dev's intentions for lewding Nana. I assure you, they're not sitting at their desk rubbing their hands together all Steward Gilligan Griffin like exclaiming that yes, thine anguish be sustaining them. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 277 Votes