MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
That's all I can ask from you for Sandra's mommydom path, except maybe put a slight bit of that on Mama Mabel's path. (You know, the wrapped around her little finger good boy positive reinforcement stuff, don't worry no where near Sandra's level)
Sandra's route won't be changing but Mabel's won't have any sort of dom.

Ha! now that you joke about it, I wish there was an option for trans content. Lunar's Chosen is one of my favorite games because of how they handle it.
It's not my thing, even if it became my thing, it's already in the never being added tags so it will never be added.

Are the other characters gonna know about u banging nana, cat and the aunts? Wonder how that will turn out
It's Grandma's House, everything works out in the end very short term ;)

I agree with quite a bit here...especially the last point about choosing 'Anne' as the name. I legit shed a tear at that and seeing Nana and Tanya embrace...just the whole idea of her losing a daughter, but gaining a great-granddaughter with the same name...that hit me hard in the feels! :love:

I love how absolutely wholesome and good playing this makes me feel afterwards! I do have to wonder, considering the MC is not independently wealthy and I'm sure doesn't want to live off Nana indefinitely, will we eventually see the MC get some kind of income to afford the nursery room full of babies he's going to fill?

I also loved spending time with the neighbor...just can't wait till we can take care of her piece of shit husband so we can commence with all the lovin' she's been denied and needs.

Getting back to Tanya for a second, I am a bit conflicted as it would be nice to have her around on a regular basis as the de facto 'official' girlfriend and mother of his child...this far along in the pregnancy. However considering this is going to be a harem, she's not ready to be around to see/hear him spreading his love around and it really would cramp the mood for 'sexy time'. It's funny they just moved into a 'bigger' house, but will soon require an even bigger one if we want to keep our girls close enough, but not so close that they're on top of each other/running into each other in every scene.

Great update as always, and looking forward to finally claiming our dear Shizuka! :love:
Glad you're enjoying it.
While MC isn't wealthy, he's in a comfortable position. He inherited his parents house and is renting it out. He also saved up quite a bit while working in college. He will be getting a job soon though.

Yeah Tanya is gonna need some time to adjust to the situation but she won't be forgotten.

They weren't actually supposed to move the first time. The first house was a pain in the ass to work with and I didn't want to have to rerender everything in the new house so I was like "Fuck it, might as well make it part of the story."

V0.03 was pretty much just me covering for my shitty planning :LOL:

Thanks. I also agree completely about Natalia (the neighbor), it's about time that we act on the info provided by the Grenade (Lilly), follow the SOB and put a end to his mistreatment of women, more specifically his wife.

About Tanya and the style cramping, well, we don't even know if she wouldn't want to join in on the action, maybe not even she knows yet. Please MB read my hints, lol.

Moonbox already told us that a bigger house for the whole harem is coming (ahhhh) where all the main girls will live in (especially now that he has a better GPU to be able to render more people in each scene) so, Palace life is coming.

I, for one, don't want the MC tied down to a job, he already has one, being the Impregnator (ahahah), Harem Builder, Town Seducer, Baby Maker, etc... Since Nana is rich, he, nor Liz, should be working. MB, consider making Liz take some vacation time, she deserves it.

Yes, this is getting up there as my favorite, I was very pleasantly surprised by the amount of content it already has and each update expands solidly on that. Also the comedic genius of MoonBox is patent and aligns quite well with my twisted sense of humor, only Above The Clouds is able to top the laugh counter of this, but the type of humor in this is less obvious and way more efficient. Even when you know it will be coming, it still manages to catch you by surprise and make you laugh.

Peace!
Appreciate the kind words.
MC is still waiting on the intel, he has to wait for Lily to tell him when Larry leaves early so he can get some proof.

Lol no need for a hint :p. It's coming, she just needs time.

Nah, MC won't be living off Nana but he won't be working a 9 to 5 either.
He's gonna be working as an on-call electrician. Another one of my amazing twists, housewives will be banging the electrician instead of the plumber.
Liz is stubborn, she likes to fend for herself. It's gonna be a while before she settles down.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Lol no need for a hint :p. It's coming, she just needs time.

Liz is stubborn, she likes to fend for herself. It's gonna be a while before she settles down.
Oh MYYYY. <3 :p

Liz is awesome, she really needs a break, she works too hard, maybe a weekend by the beach with MC and Kitty Cat? I dunno but the "mother daughter" combo dream is rearing it's head (Zeus fashion). Better stop typing...

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Let's just say MC is gonna be bringing a lot of family's closer together. ;)
I'm only here for the inevitable Riona/Fiona/Ellie/Ella fivesome fuckfest (hopefully after the MC shaves off the beard or at least goes with a manly stubble beard instead of the current scruff).

Reactions: MoonBox

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
MoonBox firstly, Thanks for the update. I was wondering, there was a dialogue where allison(nana) said that 'the test results are outand priya has asked the mc to meet her', and I was so looking forward to that but unfortunately, there was that shopping which popped in and changed the plans. So, are there any chances that I/we get to meet priya in the next update?? Thanks for the tanya scenes. I liked it very much. I can already see huge potentials in this game....

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Let's just say MC is gonna be bringing a lot of family's closer together. ;)
Oh man, don't know if I'm misreading that but it makes me excited.

I'm always hopeful for that type of content. Some games just have an MC going around fucking everyone 1 by 1, sequestered away from each other. But the idea of the women getting closer because of it, especially mother/daughters or sisters... :love:

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
This game is, in my opinion, the proof that you don't need animations to have good sex scenes. I presume that it is easier to make these kinds of scenes than to make animations, they are great thanks to build up and the story. I really like love and affection in adult VNs and, this one became one of my favourites real quick. Thanks for a good game like this DEV!

Now for the part that no one likes to ask or answer. Can someone tell me the interval between updates? I loved playing the game and I would like to anticipate its updates while knowing approximately how much to wait.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I'm only here for the inevitable Riona/Fiona/Ellie/Ella fivesome fuckfest (hopefully after the MC shaves off the beard or at least goes with a manly stubble beard instead of the current scruff).
If you've got those four laying naked in front of you and you're looking at MC's face, you're playing the game wrong. :LOL:

MoonBox firstly, Thanks for the update. I was wondering, there was a dialogue where allison(nana) said that 'the test results are outand priya has asked the mc to meet her', and I was so looking forward to that but unfortunately, there was that shopping which popped in and changed the plans. So, are there any chances that I/we get to meet priya in the next update?? Thanks for the tanya scenes. I liked it very much. I can already see huge potentials in this game....
Yeah you'll be seeing her in the next update. There was supposed to be another day in this one but the first days ran long so I had to push it.

I'm always hopeful for that type of content. Some games just have an MC going around fucking everyone 1 by 1, sequestered away from each other. But the idea of the women getting closer because of it, especially mother/daughters or sisters... :love:
You're not misreading it.
It's not for nothing that pretty much everyone has a mom, sister, daughter or grandmother. ;)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
2 Quick questions.

1. It alludes me for some reason, why do we call Jam mum again.
2. Except for the incest, we are literally Captian America, shouldn't we have offered a room for Isabella.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
This game is, in my opinion, the proof that you don't need animations to have good sex scenes. I presume that it is easier to make these kinds of scenes than to make animations, they are great thanks to build up and the story. I really like love and affection in adult VNs and, this one became one of my favourites real quick. Thanks for a good game like this DEV!

Now for the part that no one likes to ask or answer. Can someone tell me the interval between updates? I loved playing the game and I would like to anticipate its updates while knowing approximately how much to wait.
Appreciate it.
Monthly updates.

2 Quick questions.

1. It alludes me for some reason, why do we call Jam mum again.
2. Except for the incest, we are literally Captian America, shouldn't we have offered a room for Isabella.
MC and Omar have been friends since they were kids. MC has spent a lot of time at Omar's place, sometimes sleeping over so he's spent a lot of time with Jamila. She was like a second mom to him while growing up.

You will eventually. For now, anyone moving in just complicates things.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

...is the thing more than few games have, and something i couldnt care less.

yet kinks differ,and as long as everything is optional, i wouldn mind if the b(ig)b(ald)n(eighbour), along with his two-dick-dragon-dog are introduced, and able to fuck all women in this game.
optional (aka choicematters) should be the key word for any vn aiming to be (at least) a decent one.
gonna see how this one will do in that department going forward.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
...is the thing more than few games have, and something i couldnt care less.

yet kinks differ,and as long as everything is optional, i wouldn mind if the b(ig)b(ald)n(eighbour), along with his two-dick-dragon-dog are introduced, and able to fuck all women in this game.
optional (aka choicematters) should be the key word for any vn aiming to be (at least) a decent one.
gonna see how this one will do in that department going forward.
Not sure what you mean with the first part. Lesbian content? There won't be much and it's gonna be optional.

Jerome has a better chance with the two-dicked dragon-dog than he does with any of the ladies. :LOL:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Not sure what you mean with the first part. Lesbian content? There won't be much and it's gonna be optional.

Jerome has a better chance with the two-dicked dragon-dog than he does with any of the ladies. :LOL:
Not sure what's being asked, but if it has anything to do with optional kinks, as long as its optional-just like the femdom and who to lewd and who to ignore, its all good! For the record, I don't have a problem with some lesbian play, considering it won't be possible for our hero to be everywhere and with all his ladies at once. I don't think there needs to be a big orgy, but the occasional threesome/foursome might be doable...with the ladies taking care of each other and themselves while they wait for their turn with the MC.

Oh, and (y) on that lactation scene with Tanya! That was fucking hot! Moar plz!!:love:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes