Oct 28, 2021
Then it's gonna be mommydom.

It's the same length as always so I'll take it as a compliment that it felt short. :p

Quit spoiling shit bro :ROFLMAO:

Spoilery stuff, don't read it if you don't like spoilers.
Spoiler it if anyone responds to this for those that don't wanna know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You'll be getting the results in V0.08. Scenes almost always run longer than they're supposed to so that last day usually gets pushed to the next update.
Sounds amazing and yeah when I saw that priya was mentioned and that he was going to see her that day I was like hell yes then disappointed seconds later when nana said no I need help haha

Reactions: MoonBox

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Grandma's Family in one apartment building, WVM's basketball team in the other. And a bridge between the two OP's suites. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ce

Cept MC on MNF isn't a walking Horse Dick, so his ladies might get wandering eyes...
I can safely say that with all three the MC it will be a.. Clash of Titans since they are all well endowed, even though I prefer the ladies I could see that he didn't lack in size....:D:ROFLMAO:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Folks, about Tanya...

- I understand the "reasons" invoked for her to go live somewhere. Don't agree, but, I can kind of understand.
- She should become part of the immediate family.
- I want to see the aunties reactions to her, the Kitty Cat reaction, Jamila mothering her (extra spicy because of the religion undertones).
- At the point that Liz and Kitty Cat are with the MC, this pang of jealousy could very well be the last straw to some horizontal tango.
- I don't know what the reasons are behind MoonBox decision to have her live somewhere out of the house, but, I fear that out of sight out of mind will make Tanya a side note and I do like her character and the relationship she has with the MC.
- Nice touch with the baby's name. Damn good touch.

In summation, this game already has many side girls that we are quickly forgetting about, I would prefer that Tanya doesn't have that fate. I will, obviously, defer to MoonBox intentions and decisions, he hasn't made bad choices so far, I'm just pointing out, that with the data available so far, this is what I would like to see.

Peace!
I agree with quite a bit here...especially the last point about choosing 'Anne' as the name. I legit shed a tear at that and seeing Nana and Tanya embrace...just the whole idea of her losing a daughter, but gaining a great-granddaughter with the same name...that hit me hard in the feels! :love:

I love how absolutely wholesome and good playing this makes me feel afterwards! I do have to wonder, considering the MC is not independently wealthy and I'm sure doesn't want to live off Nana indefinitely, will we eventually see the MC get some kind of income to afford the nursery room full of babies he's going to fill?

I also loved spending time with the neighbor...just can't wait till we can take care of her piece of shit husband so we can commence with all the lovin' she's been denied and needs.

Getting back to Tanya for a second, I am a bit conflicted as it would be nice to have her around on a regular basis as the de facto 'official' girlfriend and mother of his child...this far along in the pregnancy. However considering this is going to be a harem, she's not ready to be around to see/hear him spreading his love around and it really would cramp the mood for 'sexy time'. It's funny they just moved into a 'bigger' house, but will soon require an even bigger one if we want to keep our girls close enough, but not so close that they're on top of each other/running into each other in every scene.

Great update as always, and looking forward to finally claiming our dear Shizuka! :love:

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I agree with quite a bit here...especially the last point about choosing 'Anne' as the name. I legit shed a tear at that and seeing Nana and Tanya embrace...just the whole idea of her losing a daughter, but gaining a great-granddaughter with the same name...that hit me hard in the feels! :love:

I love how absolutely wholesome and good playing this makes me feel afterwards! I do have to wonder, considering the MC is not independently wealthy and I'm sure doesn't want to live off Nana indefinitely, will we eventually see the MC get some kind of income to afford the nursery room full of babies he's going to fill?

I also loved spending time with the neighbor...just can't wait till we can take care of her piece of shit husband sp we can commence with all the lovin' she's been denied and needs.

Getting back to Tanya for a second, I am a bit conflicted as it would be nice to have her around on a regular basis as the de facto 'official' girlfriend and mother of his child...this far along in the pregnancy. However considering this is going to be a harem, she's not ready to be around to see/hear him spreading his love around and it really would cramp the mood for 'sexy time'. It's funny they just moved into a 'bigger' house, but will soon require an even bigger one if we want to keep our girls close enough, but not so close that they're on top of each other/running into each other in every scene.

Great update as always, and looking forward to finally claiming our dear Shizuka! :love:
Thanks. I also agree completely about Natalia (the neighbor), it's about time that we act on the info provided by the Grenade (Lilly), follow the SOB and put a end to his mistreatment of women, more specifically his wife.

About Tanya and the style cramping, well, we don't even know if she wouldn't want to join in on the action, maybe not even she knows yet. Please MB read my hints, lol.

Moonbox already told us that a bigger house for the whole harem is coming (ahhhh) where all the main girls will live in (especially now that he has a better GPU to be able to render more people in each scene) so, Palace life is coming.

I, for one, don't want the MC tied down to a job, he already has one, being the Impregnator (ahahah), Harem Builder, Town Seducer, Baby Maker, etc... Since Nana is rich, he, nor Liz, should be working. MB, consider making Liz take some vacation time, she deserves it.

Yes, this is getting up there as my favorite, I was very pleasantly surprised by the amount of content it already has and each update expands solidly on that. Also the comedic genius of MoonBox is patent and aligns quite well with my twisted sense of humor, only Above The Clouds is able to top the laugh counter of this, but the type of humor in this is less obvious and way more efficient. Even when you know it will be coming, it still manages to catch you by surprise and make you laugh.

Peace!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks. I also agree completely about Natalia (the neighbor), it's about time that we act on the info provided by the Grenade (Lilly), follow the SOB and put a end to his mistreatment of women, more specifically his wife.

About Tanya and the style cramping, well, we don't even know if she wouldn't want to join in on the action, maybe not even she knows yet. Please MB read my hints, lol.

Moonbox already told us that a bigger house for the whole harem is coming (ahhhh) where all the main girls will live in (especially now that he has a better GPU to be able to render more people in each scene) so, Palace life is coming.

I, for one, don't want the MC tied down to a job, he already has one, being the Impregnator (ahahah), Harem Builder, Town Seducer, Baby Maker, etc... Since Nana is rich, he, nor Liz, should be working. MB, consider making Liz take some vacation time, she deserves it.

Yes, this is getting up there as my favorite, I was very pleasantly surprised by the amount of content it already has and each update expands solidly on that. Also the comedic genius of MoonBox is patent and aligns quite well with my twisted sense of humor, only Above The Clouds is able to top the laugh counter of this, but the type of humor in this is less obvious and way more efficient. Even when you know it will be coming, it still manages to catch you by surprise and make you laugh.

Peace!
Yeah I don't really want the MC to get an actual 9-5 job, but maybe something where Nana comes to him and approaches him about managing all their rental properties and with his electrical engineering background, he can also do some side work as well from time to time. That way he's not sponging or living as a freeloader, but contributing to the family income while still having time to spend with his ladies....making babies! :love:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Yeah I don't really want the MC to get an actual 9-5 job, but maybe something where Nana comes to him and approaches him about managing all their rental properties and with his electrical engineering background, he can also do some side work as well from time to time. That way he's not sponging or living as a freeloader, but contributing to the family income while still having time to spend with his ladies....making babies! :love:
Managing rental properties could also result in meeting more lovely ladies... :sneaky: You may have convinced me of the wisdom in the MC getting this type of job...

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes