Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
MoonBox :

Caught a couple of typos, or rather, the same typo, but in two different places. First in the scene with Kitty Cat and the bowls, and then at the end card ("You're reached the end of the update"). Both of those have an instance where it says 'You're', when it should be 'You've'. Because 'You're' means "You are" for short, and 'You've' means "You have" for short. Figured I'd let you know, and keep up the good work.

As for what I said last time, since I love Jamila, I didn't have too much of an issue with their first time together taking some time to go through. But, with that being said, I can see that for someone who maybe doesn't care for Jamila, that scene might have been a bit dragged out. And for me, as well as the MC, things would probably have been like that, due to the build-up of anticipation, and then its final release upon eachother, and in my opinion makes it more realistic, but I can also see how for some, it went on a bit long for their taste. Hope you're doing alright, and like I've already said, keep up the good work, bro. Best regards, from Tico.

Last edited:

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
MoonBox :

Caught a couple of typos, or rather, the same typo, but in two different places. First in the scene with Kitty Cat and the bowls, and then at the end card ("You're reached the end of the update"). Both of those have an instance where it says 'You're', when it should be 'You've'. Because 'You're' means "You are" for short, and 'You've' means "You have" for short. Figured I'd let you know, and keep up the good work.

As for what I said last time, since I love Jamila, I didn't have too much of an issue with their first time together taking some time to go through. But, with that being said, I can see that for someone who maybe doesn't care for Jamila, that scene might have been a bit dragged out. And for me, as well as the MC, things would probably have been like that, due to the build-up of anticipation, and then its final release upon eachother, and in my opinion makes it more realistic, but I can also see how for some, it went on a bit long for their taste. Hope you're doing alright, and like I've already said, keep up the good work, bro. Best regards, from Tico.
couldn't put it better about the situation with mc's 1st time with Jamila - the built up anticipation on both parts could only result in that sex marathon - they simply couldn't have enough of each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
MoonBox :

Hmm... How tf did we miss that? Probably because we're mainly proofin the dialogue of the game and didn't even think about that part.

HornyyPussy we need to step up our game. Kind of like the 'of' and 'off'. ;) :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
On a more "serious" note, fairly certain MB is aware of the typo on the end card, he just doesn't give a crap ;)
Yeah... why bother, if when you hit it, you instantly go bach* BACK and save.

Peace :D

* This keyboard is pissing me off... H and K look exactly the same and since I'm mostly Mr.Magoo here... I edited the fucking H 4 times... grrrr

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yeah... why bother, if when you hit it, you instantly go bach* BACK and save.

Peace :D

* This keyboard is pissing me off... H and K look exactly the same and since I'm mostly Mr.Magoo here... I edited the fucking H 4 times... grrrr
Thats OK. Don't be ashamed of it. We just know you get drunk sometimes. But let me reassure you, I think most of us are the same ;)

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So is MC ever gonna meet that sister of his that went missing or am I the only one that remembers that weirdly specific (and arguably only) plot point?

• Hey there
Reactions: Elhemeer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
So is MC ever gonna meet that sister of his that went missing or am I the only one that remembers that weirdly specific (and arguably only) plot point?
Looks like someone wants drama and a cliffhanger :coffee: :HideThePain:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes