ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
All good. I completely forgot about Annabelle at one point, until we saw her again and I was like; "Ohhhhh yeah! That's right, Sophia has a mom". :ROFLMAO:
And Annabelle wants to be fucked by the protagonist, if one remembers how she gave him that drink laced with those sleeping pills in the last update (not to mention her mother has most likely become pregnant). I wonder how Sophia is going to react once she learns about that (and if she herself also gets pregnant in the future). :giggle::giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
And Annabelle wants to be fucked by the protagonist, if one remembers how she gave him that drink laced with those sleeping pills in the last update (not to mention her mother has most likely become pregnant). I wonder how Sophia is going to react once she learns about that (and if she herself also gets pregnant in the future). :giggle::giggle:
Pretty sure she'll say everyone deserves to be loved by Teddy Bear.:ROFLMAO:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Did you know the P4 Walkthrough is getting a virus flag from F95?
weird: 1/66 security vendor and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious
I'm not sure what can trigger this, it's a PDF without any kind of script inside.

I generated it again and replaced it, now it seems fine (unless the virus check kicks on later, I'll keep an eye on it).

Thanks for letting me know.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
How you dare forgot to this lovely sweetheart?
To be fair, when I forgot about her, it was after the first time at Ophelia's. So, it took a little while before we had an update with her again.

I was like; "ohhh that's right, Sophia's mom, right? Good piggy. After the movie, there's another pig in the city, I guess." :BootyTime:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
To be fair, when I forgot about her, it was after the first time at Ophelia's. So, it took a little while before we had an update with her again.

I was like; "ohhh that's right, Sophia's mom, right? Good piggy. After the movie, there's another pig in the city, I guess." :BootyTime:
But, but she was lovely from th first time. She was like an angel she blessed Thomas with a gentle word right on the doorstep.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
weird: 1/66 security vendor and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious
I'm not sure what can trigger this, it's a PDF without any kind of script inside.

I generated it again and replaced it, now it seems fine (unless the virus check kicks on later, I'll keep an eye on it).

Thanks for letting me know.
So yea, I don't know what to say. I just went to the Patreon link this time. The others still don't trigger that, but still might be a "me" thing ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
All good. I completely forgot about Annabelle at one point, until we saw her again and I was like; "Ohhhhh yeah! That's right, Sophia has a mom". :ROFLMAO:
That happens to me with most of the girls in this game. I was all about Natalie and then forgot about her until the last update, for example.

• Haha
Reactions: txe320
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes