MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
If you don't deliver Abby and Kayla then you are gonna be a View attachment 3762466 :p:(
Why does everyone use the wrong gif? :mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grandma's House [Part 4 v0.57] [Moonbox] - Compressed

Win/Linux [322 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [288 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks Bob

Updated my android port to latest version
Thanks King

GrandmasHouse-P4v0.57
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks Bobs

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.57] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Thanks Daniele

Every time this is posted nana content is delayed by 1 update :HideThePain:
If that were true, I would die of old age before Nana got some lovin :HideThePain:

I didn't romance Sandra ( the cop ) should i go back and romance her?
Glorious update MB, I got some damn good laughs out of this update, and there were some very hot scenes! :sneaky:

The only disappointing part of the update for me was that Megan is only in the Mabel scene if you're on Sandra's path. Since I'm not I don't get to have the dynamic with Mabel and her daughter, however I still got to see the scene at least.
I'm gonna add another way to get her. I wasn't planning on her being involved with Mabel when I made that scene but now it doesn't make sense for her to be locked behind Sandra. You would still need to be on Mabel's route though

This is the Brazilian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.57] + Mod [KoGa3]

View attachment 3776732

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

translation made using the
ZenpyPro program

Download

https://f95zone.to/threads/varios-j...ugues-br-deixe-seu-pedido.39243/post-14126966
Thanks G&G

First I want to say...why the f**** you don't put a granny-tag into the game and make clear, that this is NOT avoidable...even if you'll not follow the route of ANY granny, you will see interactions between MC and a granny. This is discusting. A title "grandmas house" is not something, what must lead into granny-sex or granny-kissing...not even granny-cuddling. No need for dinner with granny or whatever. There are so many other really nice women in that game.....but you force people into granny-stuff??? I'd support you, because the game as itself is a good idea and well done...except those granny things, if you would make it happen:
- put a granny tag on it, because it's a major part of the whole game
- make it avoidable, even it would mean, that a lot of the story will not be available...give the people a chance to make theirown decission. There are people out ther, who are into stuff like that...and tey are all welcome, no question, but like I already wrote, please don't force people into it, who don't like it.

Thanks for reading.

The picture makes clear, what I'm talking about...why the heck should MC slipp under the same sheet with his granny, if he's not on her route? Makes no sense and kills the mood.
If only there was a section in the OP that explained that she wasn't avoidable :cautious:

When will this game have NTR?

In the last update i noticed that there was a variable called day93catNTR... Does anyone know what that was referring to? :unsure:
That's from when you go to the bar with Cat and have the option to bang Fiona while Kitten sits in the cuck chair :sneaky:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I want more development of The Sisterhood of El Pene Del Diablo subplot
At this rate, all the members of the cult might end up appearing at Nana's doorstep to preach the "good" word to the protagonist (and will probably want to get a sample of El Pene del Diablo). :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Dear Mr. AlterFalter,

We are writing in regards to your critique of the lifestyle of one of our esteemed members.

Ms. Williams, is one of our founders and one of the most active members of our community. Your, excuse me for the harsh word, Rant, about her lifestyle choices, along with those of her family and friends, is too serious to ignore by our board of trustees.

We need to say, in the most unequivocal way possible that we support and agree, without reservations, with the way she carries her life and her choices.

Therefore, it is with great displeasure that we had to read your nearly unhinged rant.

We ask that you refrain to continue in this provocative style, and, in the future, if at all possible, refrain from ANY commentary on any of our members lifestyle choices or decisions.

We are refunding the value of your All-Access Pass and would prefer it that you would never again utilize our services.

This is the result of the unanimous vote of our board of trustees, of which, I am, humbly, the Speaker.

Best Regards,

Hugh Cought-MeLyin, Esq.
(Speaker for the Guilford House of Grandmas)
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes