snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
But Mama Mabel... I agree, she is bit older and she havent slim waist. But she is soo sexy, with sexy ass and in last update she is sooooo fucking naughty.
Age doesn't matter to me and normally i would be all for a big titty/booty ebony goddess. But Mabel just does nothing for me.

Although i remember a big discussion in the Holiday island thread about how its very hard to work with ebony models. Which may be why i tend to not enjoy them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Age doesn't matter to me and normally i would be all for a big titty/booty ebony goddess. But Mabel just does nothing for me.

Although i remember a big discussion in the Holiday island thread about how its very hard to work with ebony models. Which may be why i tend to not enhoy them.
I must agree. Ebony models in this game are nice, but every one have something odd. (Aliyah have bit bigger ass, Jada prominent cheekbones, Mabel has no visible waist, Megan have low script time) Like I said, if you want you can find womething wrong on everyone. But Im in age when you try find more beautiful than something not nice.

About Holiday Island. I didnt play it yet. I'm simply ass man and there isnt any anal (yet), than its not for me (yet).

Reactions: UrbanFiction

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018

Although i remember a big discussion in the Holiday island thread about how its very hard to work with ebony models. Which may be why i tend to not enjoy them.
They aren’t too hard to work with, just requires a bit more work and less copy and paste.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I just go with every possible LI, even if I like some more than others. The MC's destiny is clearly to be the manwhore of his town/country/possibly world, and who am I to stand in the way of destiny?
This right here, that's what I'm talking about. That's exactly why I went along with all the girls, even with that kind of shitty French cuck thing featuring whatsherface.

-Mal

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
May 5, 2022
I know a bunch of people want Kayla and other Love interests from the prequel, I wouldn't mind that but I want more info on just what happened in the very short time between the end of the prequel and the MC meeting the lady he was steady with whose name escapes me.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know a bunch of people want Kayla and other Love interests from the prequel, I wouldn't mind that but I want more info on just what happened in the very short time between the end of the prequel and the MC meeting the lady he was steady with whose name escapes me.
So, basically, you want the "Sequel to the Prequel"... did I read you right?

The lady he was steady with is Tanya, the mother of MC's first child, Anne (named after MC's mother), they live in the "basement" of Grandma's House. Tanya, is also pregnant again.

BTW, the "Prequel" was merely a test of how much longer it would take to make an update with Animations. The test concluded that it would take 6 weeks instead of the normal 2.

Peace :)

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
So, basically, you want the "Sequel to the Prequel"... did I read you right?

The lady he was steady with is Tanya, the mother of MC's first child, Anne (named after MC's mother), they live in the "basement" of Grandma's House. Tanya, is also pregnant again.

BTW, the "Prequel" was merely a test of how much longer it would take to make an update with Animations. The test concluded that it would take 6 weeks instead of the normal 2.

Peace :)
Well, in that case, i'd like a "sequel to the prequel" without the animations :) :p
Never been a fan of animations anyway because they disturb the norm of a visual novel in my opinion, harder for my PC to "press ctrl to skip"

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes