MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
so....has anyone played this without the incest? cause i want to know how bad or confusing some of the things would be
I've never tried playing without the incest patch. but as far as I know, if you play without incest, then Nana will be kind of like a friend? and your aunts will be neighbors, something like that.

And how will game itself be, probably as usual, like friends and acquaintances without any hint of incest

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I've never tried playing without the incest patch. but as far as I know, if you play without incest, then Nana will be kind of like a friend? and your aunts will be neighbors, something like that.
If I remember correctly what I saw the first time I played without the patch (because I thought it was included at first), I think Nana's is your mother's (Anna) friend and that she helped MC when is parents died because she was a "close friend of her".

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Aunts are neighbors. Liz is Kat's landlady. Missie Allison is your grandma friend. And here it gets a little more complicated.

If I remember correctly what I saw the first time I played without the patch (because I thought it was included at first), I think Nana's is your mother's (Anna) friend and that she helped MC when is parents died because she was a "close friend of her".
I don't remember any explanation of relationships at all. The only explanation at the beginning was about Nana's breasts, but in the end she didn't explain that anyway. Until the update few weeks back.

Reactions: txe320 and MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

And how will game itself be, probably as usual, like friends and acquaintances without any hint of incest
Aunts are neighbors. Liz is Kat's landlady. Missie Allison is your grandma friend. And here it gets a little more complicated.
Now I feel strange, what if I played without patch :confused: :ROFLMAO:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

I don't remember any explanation of relationships at all. The only explanation at the beginning was about Nana's breasts, but in the end she didn't explain that anyway. Until the update few weeks back.
Thanks for that. It was a long time ago and I wasn't sure.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for that. It was a long time ago and I wasn't sure.
I'm not sure about anything, so maybe I'm bullshitting. My broken head doesn't know what I had for dinner last night, let alone what I read in a foreign language more than a year ago. In addition, there were asses and breasts, it's hard for me to concentrate on the letters in these situations.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm not sure about anything, so maybe I'm bullshitting. My broken head doesn't know what I had for dinner last night, let alone what I read in a foreign language more than a year ago. In addition, there were asses and breasts, it's hard for me to concentrate on the letters in these situations.

............ Good point.

I mean....... it's the same for me so...

raw.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
He's the confessional.
AH! My cover has been blown!!! hmm...do not fret my child as god watches ove...
Man tbh I don't believe in thine holy shit.
Just live your lifes to the fullest AND HAVE FUN...unless you're in a very bad predicament, or born in one, well...I guess god would have to come into the picture somehow so you can brainwash yourself into a better acceptance of you being fucked.

If you do believe then more power to you I wont make fun of something that brings a lot of people over the world happiness.:cool::sneaky:(y)

Reactions: txe320

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
AH! My cover has been blown!!! hmm...do not fret my child as god watches ove...
Man tbh I don't believe in thine holy shit.
Just live your lifes to the fullest AND HAVE FUN...unless you're in a very bad predicament, or born in one, well...I guess god would have to come into the picture somehow so you can brainwash yourself into a better acceptance of you being fucked.

If you do believe then more power to you I wont make fun of something that brings a lot of people over the world happiness.:cool::sneaky:(y)
I feel you, I'm the same.

But I believe in Joe Hendry!*

impact-wrestling-joe-hendry.gif

*Anyone who isn't a wrestling fan or a TNA fan would be like; What the fuck?!:ROFLMAO:

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
I feel you, I'm the same.

But I believe in Joe Hendry!*

View attachment 3780967

*Anyone who isn't a wrestling fan or a TNA fan would be like; What the fuck?!:ROFLMAO:
Ah yes Mr. Joe the...
-looks him up
AH!! yes the wrestler himself.....who tf is is that? :oops: Is he a new ish wrestler?
Tbh I could never fully get to much into WWE shit felt hella gay to me when I was around...what like 9 through 13? Then I later on got a little into watching old videos on cena, punk, rock, ray, and the undertaker.
Edit: forgot to say this. Other then the ones I listed I don't know who is who in WWE.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Is there anything past Natalie? I had the time where her husband is camping, lol, but once you have her in the bed there is nothing from the last time so is that the end for now?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there anything past Natalie? I had the time where her husband is camping, lol, but once you have her in the bed there is nothing from the last time so is that the end for now?
You probably skip something. Previous update was about Thomas date with Natalie. This update starts in morning right after.

Was this update a bit too short?
In last update was Natalie, (small point with Isabella), Sister Maria, Mama Mabel and Megan and in the and aunty Amy. If you refuse someone of them your update was shorter.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes