MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
There was a corpse found.

While you are all so keen on Melissa to be dead, I don't know why, I am 100% keen on her being alive, so that she may eventually be reunited with her family. A loving brother, a new half-sister, a cousin, 2 aunties and a grandma. Plus all the nieces and nephews her brother is making. Not to even mention the Legion of Sisters-in-Law that would LOVE to meet her.

So, while all of you are setting her as dead, I PREFER to dream that she's alive for the sheer possibility of a MASSIVE feel good ending.

To me, unequivocally:

#SaveMelissa
Hell to the yes! Totally agreed, even if only because that'll mean even more incestuous lovin' for MC. :LOL:

-Mal

Sep 13, 2021
Pretty much everyone is going to get a rimming eventually. In case you haven't noticed, I'm a serious ass man. :p

Sophia's mom is complicated. She believes no man is worthy of her pussy so she went with IVF. She's a virgin. MC is gonna have to break down her walls, mosly by fucking her mom and/or daugher.
Something I found interesting is how many of the women go "oh! what are you doing! don't lick there!"..... before coming around to "keep going, that feels great!!"

And how the MC surprises them with the rimming, and gets them to try something new...

Contrasted with the MC being very much "exit only" with his own butthole...

So, would it not be fair play for one of the women to surprise the MC with rimming on him and continue despite his protestations... before asking if he likes it or not?

Could be a nice moment of character growth where the MC gets to expand their horizons / experience new forms of pleasure? :)

• Haha
Reactions: doccop63

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Love your visual novel, you might want to get your facts strait before you include any Bible related scripture

your statement from MC "didn't god tell some guy to stab his baby to prove a point to the devil"
is completely off base. Abraham the father, was asked to sacrifice his only son to God to see if he would be willing to do so, to prove his faith but then God provided the proper ram as a burnt offering. he was testing Abraham's faith never intending for him to kill his son. The devil had nothing to do with that situation. if you feel the need to include biblical references please at lest use them in proper context. Abraham is the father of Israel, and Islam, you don't want to lose your audience. Just some advice, and thankful this was the only occasion so far.
keep up the good work, enjoy it very much

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Love your visual novel, you might want to get your facts strait before you include any Bible related scripture

your statement from MC "didn't god tell some guy to stab his baby to prove a point to the devil"
is completely off base. Abraham the father, was asked to sacrifice his only son to God to see if he would be willing to do so, to prove his faith but then God provided the proper ram as a burnt offering. he was testing Abraham's faith never intending for him to kill his son. The devil had nothing to do with that situation. if you feel the need to include biblical references please at lest use them in proper context. Abraham is the father of Israel, and Islam, you don't want to lose your audience. Just some advice, and thankful this was the only occasion so far.
If he looses people because of biblical inaccuracies I'll be a monkey's uncle.........one fantasy novel to another......

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I confess...

I am way more versed in "The Silmarillion" than in all other religious texts.

I know, I know, it is my fault. I can't help it, I find Middle Earth simply irresistible.

Now, I don't think that scolding someone on the inaccuracies of their remembering of a rather unimportant detail on a fictional story, is that relevant. What seems to be relevant, is that you found the time, the will and the gumption to come here and tell us all that you are a brainwashed tool that thinks that the writings of some goat fuckers in the Bronze Age are somehow important enough to start a discussion about in 2024.

nobody.gif

Peace :(

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022

I think you missed the point entirely. MC is sometimes lacking in brains and isn't overly religious. He's probably aware of the story on on a base level but probably was distracted by his female Sunday School teacher's attractiveness at the time, and wasn't paying full attention. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Carpenocturn

Aug 6, 2016
I now can't stop thinking about the MC misremembering bible quotes in his head while railing his Aunt, Cousin, Mom, Grandma, random strangers, etc. Though incest is canon according to the bible so it's probably ok. :devilish::devilish::devilish: With Sister Maria in this update MB should put something in there about the MC quoting it wrong to her and her scolding him or maybe giving him "special" lessons to educate him.

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
I think you missed the point entirely. MC is sometimes lacking in brains and isn't overly religious. He's probably aware of the story on on a base level but probably was distracted by his female Sunday School teacher's attractiveness at the time, and wasn't paying full attention. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I now can't stop thinking about the MC misremembering bible quotes in his head while railing his Aunt, Cousin, Mom, Grandma, random strangers, etc. Though incest is canon according to the bible so it's probably ok. :devilish::devilish::devilish: With Sister Maria in this update MB should put something in there about the MC quoting it wrong to her and her scolding him or maybe giving him "special" lessons to educate him.
Maybe in the GH Universe the Religions arent the same as in our Universe?

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes