ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
The idea that THIS MC could have been well versed in bible studies doesn't really fit any other part of his personality. It would make the LEAST sense if he DID properly quote the bible.
The only thing I know is that a certain religious young lady in the story will discover that she's missing out on the pleasures of the flesh. She might end up becoming way too hooked on it (and she's going to end up pregnant in the future like many others ladies before her in the story, if that happens). :giggle::whistle:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The only thing I know is that a certain religious young lady in the story will discover that she's missing out on the pleasures of the flesh. She might end up becoming way too hooked on it (and she's going to end up pregnant in the future like many others ladies before her in the story, if that happens). :giggle::whistle:
Under His Eye.

Peace :D

Carpenocturn

Aug 6, 2016
The idea that THIS MC could have been well versed in bible studies doesn't really fit any other part of his personality. It would make the LEAST sense if he DID properly quote the bible.
It's not outside the realm of possibility though. He was raised by Nana who it seems is big into charity and giving a helping hand to everyone, so her taking him to church on Sunday's could be a thing. Though I don't know if it's ever said if that started after she met Mama Mabel. If it happened after that then it would make more sense if he's not since you had to be introduced to Mabel, which means that they became friends after MC left for college.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Now I'm thinking we've had a missed opportunity to have distraught Nana send us to Sister Maria to get fixed, but this is actually what causes us to fully seduce her, expanding our harem further
Nana is non-religious also. She just goes along because it is the path of least resistance.

She would be more inclined to ask Pryia for help than the Church. And we already know what Pryia would finally confess to her... don't we?

drooling-gif-1.gif

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
nobody said he did quote it right but also nobody said that in gh the verse is exactly the same as in our rl. in game he said
"didn't god tell some guy to stab his baby to prove a point to the devil"
but in the game bible it could just as well be that god wanted to prove it to the female pope....

Last edited:

Carpenocturn

Aug 6, 2016
I'm just happy with this last string of updates. We got all my fav characters. Some redheads, Polly, Zelda, Jamaila and now we get to corrupt the nun further :PogChamp::PogChamp:Only thin that would make it better would be if we got some Nana action (hint hint,come on MB ;);))

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

UPXP95

Oct 14, 2021
Back for another comment and I hope the dev sees this.
This VN is what made me give 3d-cg another chance. I've commonly found it to be pretty ugly but I do in fact like the characters in GM.

When it generally comes to harem shit, it feels like the main character often is quite full of himself or just insufferable but this was such a completely nice change of pace. The main character clearly shows how important the cast is to him and he does his very best to split his attention between all of them. I've been following this since 0.4 (I think?) and I frequently eagerly await the next major update.

When you have a VN that goes on for this long, I think it's rather important that you make the player/reader care about the caracters and look forward to their unique interactions.

I absolutely love this. The only minor complaint I have is that it feels like 95% of the current chapters is sex, which normally wouldn't mind but when you've spend this much time working on all the characters, it feels like such a shame to not have more family developments and see how much they'll all further grow together. I can't wait to see this shit to the end.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
My question is what is Nana going to say when she runs into these cult members and discovers that the little snuggle bug was right when she said the penis statue looked like the MC's penis.
nana would probably think for a few and nod saying it is his penis, or check visually and such

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes