S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Zelda could also become friendly with Isabella and Sophia. Perhaps with Kat as well, especially if she ends up pregnant after that last time in the car workshop. :giggle::giggle::unsure::unsure:
If girls become friends with Isabella, they'd have to be friends with Kat too given how close those two are, practically sisters.
Also, Zelda is at high risk of becoming Kat's sister, so I'd hope they would get along.
Zelda and Sophia I think would make a good duo, but Isabella and Sophia would make an amazing duo on account of them both being our sister, though in different ways

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
If girls become friends with Isabella, they'd have to be friends with Kat too given how close those two are, practically sisters.
Also, Zelda is at high risk of becoming Kat's sister, so I'd hope they would get along.
Zelda and Sophia I think would make a good duo, but Isabella and Sophia would make an amazing duo on account of them both being our sister, though in different ways
isabella and polly are more friends than kat and isabella unless i'm remembering wrong

Reactions: S1nsational
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes