Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Just finished this update and I have so say while it was somewhat short it did have some actually home run style sex in it so that put it above the previous one that lacked it in my eyes. That and the fact that unlike with Fiona, the MC denied Kat the dick when she was literally asking for her monkey to give it to her that day.

But on another note of all the side chicks in this game which one is your favorite. Mine just so happens to be Veena.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Soo chop chop mister.
Chop-Chop is a character in Eternum, totally different game.

dev we will see Shawna again she just showed up on the plane and we never saw her again, she is an LI or a secondary character.
Moon has said she will show up again but is not a main love interest. I hope she’ll still have a place in the end harem with all the girls, main and side, but she is a secondary character.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Definitely my top game around. I know many of you will disagree how I can ignore DIK,Summer's,Sunsets,DeLucas,Intertwined and some more,but the truth is how long we wait for their updates and how often they are not what we were expecting? Here,we have monthly updates long and good enough to make us happy. Well done MoonBox you are the G.O.A.T (at least for me).

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So how many Pregnancies are OURs cause if 1 man Sperm army is out there and pregnancy test price sky rocketed. They gotta be ours lol yes-agree.gif

• Haha

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
Definitely my top game around. I know many of you will disagree how I can ignore DIK,Summer's,Sunsets,DeLucas,Intertwined and some more,but the truth is how long we wait for their updates and how often they are not what we were expecting? Here,we have monthly updates long and good enough to make us happy. Well done MoonBox you are the G.O.A.T (at least for me).
Grandma's House may not have as complex of a story as those others, but it's the most warm and fuzzy AVN I've ever played. Its positive vibes are very welcome in these times.

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
No sex with Nana yet!
---------------------
Who needs sex with Nana, when you can have sex with Jamila, Mama Mabel, Priya, Elaine, or Amelia - or other wonderfull GILFs and MILFs? ;)

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to say, MoonBox is so far the Dev that I trust on this site. Yes, there are some minor issues, but the story so far is wholesome, simple but not simplistic, fun and sometimes downright hilarious, the renders are of decent quality, the models well chosen, but, but above all, no pitfalls with hidden decisions, no gamification of a simple story, a solid MC that simply can't keep it in his pants (Zeus is unruly). Yes, it suffers from the curse of the Harem, too many girls to meet and be with, it takes several updates to revisit them and it sometimes kills (my) moment with their story, it's a 1st world type of problem, an Embarrassment of Riches. Yet, this Dev keeps us on track, building month to month a great AVN that I personally have restarted 6 or 7 times.

Thanks MB for this and were things different financially for me, you would have my support, I do lament not being able to.

Kudos.

3.80 star(s) 269 Votes