darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This game got me really interested, I'm going to follow this thread and wait for at least a v0.1 before giving it a try. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: MoonBox

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
MC is a little bit old to me. He looks like a middle-aged guy who just get fired, not a college student.

Reactions: Lindien

Gonzo01

May 2, 2020
Looks promising. Just 2 comments: (1) - Someone in there early sixties needs a few wrinkles on their body - not just on the face. (2) Would be better if "Auto" forward was implemented.
Good Luck.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1402075

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots* of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter incest game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic walking in on MC's morning wood scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother instead of your Mom.
*Not yet implemented​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-12
Release Date: 2021-09-12
Developer: MoonBox
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Length: 20-30 Minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Gestures

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: ANDROID - ANDROID MIRROR

Compressed: WIN - LINUX - MAC - ANDROID

View attachment 1402075 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1402210 View attachment 1402211

nice game man, can't wait for next updates with more hot scenes.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
MoonBox best of luck going forward. report your post to get your dev tag:love:(y)also please bring mom and sis back later on and let grandma show them some loving;):p:love:(y)

Kittenfox

Jan 25, 2019
When I saw the title i was hoping for a parody of Gandma's boy. But, alas. No such luck. Great movie though.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Looks promising. Just 2 comments: (1) - Someone in there early sixties needs a few wrinkles on their body - not just on the face. (2) Would be better if "Auto" forward was implemented.
Good Luck.
No she does not. Dont have us wrinkled so fast. I am in my seventies and dont have a wrinkle anywhere nor does my partner. Sixties are the new forties. She is perfect.

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Here's to hoping we can knock up grandma
If your grandma had your mom or dad when she was 18, and then her daughter or son had you when they were 18, by the time you're 18 your grandma is 3*18 years + 2*9 months = 55 and a half years old. MC is at least 21, so add at least 3 more years to that, for a grand total of 58 and a half. Chances are menopause has kicked in by then.

But hey, you can still creampie your granny as much as you want. :HideThePain:

Hulkevelito

Jan 15, 2018
LOOK AT THIS

Never being added tags:
NTR (Others NTR MC), Minigame, Sharing/MMF, Pegging, Rape (Maybe rape roleplay but not outright rape), Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting

YOU MY FRIEND, YOU ARE DA REAL MVP DEV. WILL PATRON YOUR PROJECT

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Doesn't the MC look way too old?

If he is that old, then shouldn't the grandma already look a lot older too?

She looks too young here and less believable to be a grandmother.

Maybe add a few wrinkles to her face?

• Angry
Reactions: Vrijgeest
3.80 star(s) 270 Votes