SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well I'm not sure why people are arguing about muscle cars

But let me say I loved this update, I was really surprised. Quite a few things happened that I wasn't quite expecting or just made me happy. Like the very first thing of the update where we have some fun with Aaliyah and then immediately go have some sexy time with her mom right next to that idiot Jerome. Then there was the cute moments with Asami & Shizuka. Then of course we finally get a continuation of the Natalie storyline where we find out her husband was most definitely sleeping around... but to my surprise with a goddamn sheep... wtf. Also the Isa and Polly scene was great and then to my surprise we run into Polly again but this time in some trouble and have to save her and then end the update with her in our bed... but not in that way of course. :sneaky: (yet)

So yeah I REALLY enjoyed this update and am looking forward to the next one since it's looking like more Polly stuff, and finally some more time with Lily.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's beyond me why anyone would think it's the correct choice to turn over the rapist after you blunt-force castrate him. The WT mod seems to think it's the "recommended" choice anyway.
I let him drown in his own vomit. I was a tad concerned about the possible implications of a murder investigation since the MC apparently left the tire cross (not a tire iron MoonBox, those are basically just a bar with a single head) which likely has fingerprints on it as well as DNA on the now puke-stinking eunuch corpse, but then I realized I could probably fuck my way out of any future problems and said screw it.

"He" got what "he" deserved for messing with our cute vaguely-goth tsundere.
32v450.jpg

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Is just me or are the updates getting shorter ....... or maybe im just flying through the updates cause i like them too much

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
I let him drown in his own vomit. I was a tad concerned about the possible implications of a murder investigation since the MC apparently left the tire cross (not a tire iron MoonBox, those are basically just a bar with a single head) which likely has fingerprints on it as well as DNA on the now puke-stinking eunuch corpse, but then I realized I could probably fuck my way out of any future problems and said screw it.

"He" got what "he" deserved for messing with our cute vaguely-goth tsundere.
View attachment 2374235
well we tire ironed the other one so.....? i let the fuck drown in vomit.

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Is just me or are the updates getting shorter ....... or maybe im just flying through the updates cause i like them too much
You can check the render count on the changelog, MoonBox is crazy productive.
But I get it, on projects like this I usually like to wait a couple of updates between playing them to have a bunch of content to experience at once. I still play every new update of this one because, well, it's great and I get impatient.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Maybe this is a bit nit-picky but it would be nice to show a version of the game in the game itself. My dumbass keeps panicking almost every time I updates the game thinking I have the wrong versions lmao.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Narrator: You give her another kiss and head down to your car.

Me thinking: which is in no way hard to spot

MC thinking: Should have probably taken Nana's Car. This thing isn't exactly subtle.

I love this game!

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Gotta say while I always feel these update are too short cause I'm a greedy bastard and want more I'm so happy with this last few updates. (I don't expect any more than what Moonbox already is giving as it's a crazy amount, it just never feels enough :p )
I do also want to thank Moonbox about listening to us complaining and taking into account some of the things we talk about, such as less TV watching and rather quick checks via the phone with the girls.
This very last update felt needed for catching up with some of the LI's that have felt neglected for a while story wise, also love the little jabs MB takes at himself (Felt like 8 months)

Now to the matter of the tire cross being left there, let us not forget about our Amazonian LI that like to take control. Possible plot point to bring her back in naturally by MB.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

trexix

Mar 19, 2020
man i wish this game had more focus on the older women in it, thats what i was hopping for when i saw a game called "grandmas house"

Reactions: SwearyMary

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Have you ever heard of Opel, Datsun and oh so many others that built "muscle cars"? Also, many American built cars exported to some specific countries had the wheel on the right.

"implies it's American" is what I could say about you also... but I don't want to offend you, so I won't.

Peace :(
Doesn't all cars have wheels on the right side though (as well as left)?....... Steering wheel though......that's another matter.....
At this point they should just retitle the game as "Grammas House-no sex with nana"
No

3.80 star(s) 270 Votes