MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Even if there's no need of any financial support, it's good to earn something out of your work, i mean it feels good that way, extra appreciated and achieved. But then again its all personal preferences.
No the support is definitely needed. I just wanted to make sure I could keep up before taking money.
Didn't wanna take people's money then realize around v0.02 that I can't do it then have to abandon the game.
That's a dick move.

Love the game, can't wait for more updates. But damn, seems that Nana content is a real slow burn, huh? How often are the updates btw?
Yeah Nana will be extremely slow. Monthly updates but the holidays get pretty busy for me so it might be closer to 5-6 weeks for the next one.

When I saw the size of the game some time ago I just had to take a look and I have to say I am not disappointed in the least. I couldn't help but laugh a lot of what is happening with the game. Though I have to ask will this be a slow burn with the main GILF and the family members as a whole?
Nana will be extremely slow, Aunt Amy will be pretty damn slow as well, Aunt Liz will be a little faster.
Cat will be much faster than the rest because she's been in love with the MC since they were kids and they used to play doctor if you know what I mean, so they have some history.

Damn I felt bad for Molly when we forgot her in the old house :cry:
That wasn't part of the story :(
I hate myself

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
No the support is definitely needed. I just wanted to make sure I could keep up before taking money.
Didn't wanna take people's money then realize around v0.02 that I can't do it then have to abandon the game.
That's a dick move.
Glad. And no better time than new year eve.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
After Playing this game, and seeing the interactions between the characters and Mama(what I choose to call her), I can honestly say this game is another reason for a "Wholesome" tag. only 1 girl I dislike (betty), but that's not because of her personality which I like, the hip size just puts me off, She has reached Thiccness levels my mind can't handle lol totally get why people like her though, just not my taste, i am glad to see so many diffrent body types and races represented, so many of these games are "Here's a bunch of white girls, Here's a single Asain girl, and a singe black girl that looks like a reskinned white girl", And all of them are usually Busty with a slim waist and Fat ass or a loli, Meanwhile over here at grandma's house you got the Thiccness and a bunch of other body types....Just waiting on my Six pac drill queen that can kill with a glare, whose also secretly a submissive and it's perfect lol

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
After Playing this game, and seeing the interactions between the characters and Mama(what I choose to call her), I can honestly say this game is another reason for a "Wholesome" tag. only 1 girl I dislike (betty), but that's not because of her personality which I like, the hip size just puts me off, She has reached Thiccness levels my mind can't handle lol totally get why people like her though, just not my taste, i am glad to see so many diffrent body types and races represented, so many of these games are "Here's a bunch of white girls, Here's a single Asain girl, and a singe black girl that looks like a reskinned white girl", And all of them are usually Busty with a slim waist and Fat ass or a loli, Meanwhile over here at grandma's house you got the Thiccness and a bunch of other body types....Just waiting on my Six pac drill queen that can kill with a glare, whose also secretly a submissive and it's perfect lol
You don't like Betty? (n) Too bad. Am going to get MoonBox to make her family. ;) That way you can't reject her. :ROFLMAO: Ahahaha

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
You don't like Betty? (n) Too bad. Am going to get MoonBox to make her family. ;) That way you can't reject her. :ROFLMAO: Ahahaha
:ROFLMAO: Some people just aren't built for the Thiccness my guy lol I'm good with just being betty's bestie lol She needs love too though, lol maybe as a side I can introduce her to Omar so she still gets that double stuff goodness, just not from me. but She is a sweetheart so I'm Glad she has fans though (y) every girl in this game needs a banner lol

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Why would OP kill off the little sister? That's literally an incest trope...if he was going for cookie cutter he should have kept her alive.

Reactions: delacroix2

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Some people just aren't built for the Thiccness my guy lol I'm good with just being betty's bestie lol She needs love too though, lol maybe as a side I can introduce her to Omar so she still gets that double stuff goodness, just not from me. but She is a sweetheart so I'm Glad she has fans though (y) every girl in this game needs a banner lol
I'm a fan of all the women, except for the ex and Aiko. But, my favs are Shizuka, Sophie, Shawna and Aaliyah.

Why would OP kill off the little sister? That's literally an incest trope...if he was going for cookie cutter he should have kept her alive.
He's NOT going for 'cookie cutter'. If you want that type of game, there's plenty of them on here.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nana will be extremely slow, Aunt Amy will be pretty damn slow as well, Aunt Liz will be a little faster.
Cat will be much faster than the rest because she's been in love with the MC since they were kids and they used to play doctor if you know what I mean, so they have some history.
Don't take too long with Aunt Liz considering she already gets wet as a waterfall just from a good hug from the MC, she'll burst if take too long :)

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes