Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I find that it's easier to deal with him by just smiling and nodding while slowly backing away ;)
Sure, bro. You're as bad as I am and you know it.

Don't take too long with Aunt Liz considering she already gets wet as a waterfall just from a good hug from the MC, she'll burst if take too long :)
It won't be that long. Just longer than Kitty, but, not as long as Nana and GrandNan will probably take longer than Nana.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
All right, I know I said I liked this game a lot, and I'll say it again, it's great. But that cock is just ridiculous... borderline pathetic. Why do games do this shit? A normal big cock is more than enough, why this ridiculous fantasy shit? Just curious, it makes no sense.

EDIT: Imagine being "facepalmed" because you find that cock size weird.
I want to hate you for making the nana content so slow, but I can't. You do you. One small piece of criticism, if you'll take it. Would you consider making the cock a normal size, and not a 4th stage tumor size?
Hmm Quite vocal aren't you? You must be one of those 'Tiny PP Evangelists." How about you keep your tiny pp gospels to yourself. We don't need it in this post.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't get the fascination with cock. I love pussy, I love wizard sleeves, innies, and even juicy roast beef flaps however I never dreamed asking multiple devs to include all of them or even worse alter the pussies already present.

I love hairy pussies, watersports and a ton of other kinks and don't get me started again on midgets! My point is I may ask if any of these things can be included But I don't ask the dev to change them just for me...

Just saying...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't get the fascination with cock. I love pussy, I love wizard sleeves, innies, and even juicy roast beef flaps however I never dreamed asking multiple devs to include all of them or even worse alter the pussies already present.

I love hairy pussies, watersports and a ton of other kinks and don't get me started again on midgets! My point is I may ask if any of these things can be included But I don't ask the dev to change them just for me...

Just saying...
I know right? Hairy pussies though, bro? Really? Now you're getting mean!

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
All right, I know I said I liked this game a lot, and I'll say it again, it's great. But that cock is just ridiculous... borderline pathetic. Why do games do this shit? A normal big cock is more than enough, why this ridiculous fantasy shit? Just curious, it makes no sense.

EDIT: Imagine being "facepalmed" because you find that cock size weird.
This game not for you

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I want to hate you for making the nana content so slow, but I can't. You do you. One small piece of criticism, if you'll take it. Would you consider making the cock a normal size, and not a 4th stage tumor size?
No.

Ok, here another preview (and there it's already quite helpful too...)
Holy shit that cracked me up :ROFLMAO:

Nothing to say......
That's not from this game. Looks like you installed the wrong mod as it's looking for files that don't exist and none of those characters' names are in the game.

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes