Nov 26, 2021
[:cry:
Time to put the dick debate to rest.
I used the Daz measuring plugin to check how big it is.
It's just ten inches, not even close to unrealistic.
If you feel threatened by an above average dick, move on, it's not changing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now I'm filled with jealousy, damn it! I just got over my confidence issues :cry:

But in all seriousness is this plugin in the Daz software already or a separate add on? I'm getting into VN game making myself and I'm very new so just looking for advice :)

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
[:cry:

And now I'm filled with jealousy, damn it! I just got over my confidence issues :cry:

But in all seriousness is this plugin in the Daz software already or a separate add on? I'm getting into VN game making myself and I'm very new so just looking for advice :)
It's a serparate plugin called Measure Metrics (Measuring Metrics?)
Good luck with your VN ;)

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
There is SO MUCH content in this game already; I could really only hope for two things:
1) At least one thousand scenes with Betty, Sandra and Karen ("nice" sub-route for Karen? :))
2) That Grandma will be (made) totally optional like all other characters; I tried being neutral, I tried being mean, but it looks like she's going to be unavoidable.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
There is SO MUCH content in this game already; I could really only hope for two things:
1) At least one thousand scenes with Betty, Sandra and Karen ("nice" sub-route for Karen? :))
2) That Grandma will be (made) totally optional like all other characters; I tried being neutral, I tried being mean, but it looks like she's going to be unavoidable.
Yup, the Grandma will be unavoidable along with 5-6 other characters I believe (the family harem).

Reactions: Chrathrard

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Grandma , auntys , cousin , Jamila ,Priya and Shizuka are li ( no avoidable)

Reactions: Chrathrard

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
This guy seroiusly needs to talk to Priya about his permawood, that damned thing is uber erect TO often, and by that I mean ALL the time! I have never experienced or heard of anyone having gravity defying wood while down sick with a fever!

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and darlic

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What a great game.
I like this new update.

Overall, I am thinking of becoming a patron. (But probably we can't, I don't see link to Patreon)
This game is becoming one of my favorites. Every woman in this game is interesting and beautiful in her own way.

Even though I like most of the women, I am looking forward to content with Nana the most. She is fucking amazing.
But I do feel that the pace will be a little slower with her. So I'll probably wait a little longer, but it's worth it. :love:

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
What a great game.
I like this new update.

Overall, I am thinking of becoming a patron. (But probably we can't, I don't see link to Patreon)
This game is becoming one of my favorites. Every woman in this game is interesting and beautiful in her own way.

Even though I like most of the women, I am looking forward to content with Nana the most. She is fucking amazing.
But I do feel that the pace will be a little slower with her. So I'll probably wait a little longer, but it's worth it. :love:
Possible in 4 months he have something for we trow money

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Possible in 4 months he have something for we trow money
That's news to me.
I actually started to work on something. Decided to go with SubscribeStar because fuck censorship.
Also wasting a tenth of my dev time making a crappy version of the game no one is gonna play makes no sense.

No clue what I'll be adding as tier benefits though so suggestions are appreciated.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
That's news to me.
I actually started to work on something. Decided to go with SubscribeStar because fuck censorship.
Also wasting a tenth of my dev time making a crappy version of the game no one is gonna play makes no sense.

No clue what I'll be adding as tier benefits though so suggestions are appreciated.
Start with tips

All are in your discretion and check what it's possible. And the price you decide

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That's news to me.

I would say
personalized renders for higher tiers,
polls about outfits (never about kinks or direction of the story , like seriously ... no)
discord special roles for higher tiers
I think thats all I got
you could say also higher tiers get pics of my best cooked food! :))
I jest I jest :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That's news to me.

Well, there goes my chance to throw money at you. I don't trust SS at all. I had an incident with them before and just no.

• Sad
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I would say
polls about outfits (never about kinks or direction of the story , like seriously ... no)
I think thats all I got
Possible ranks with image of ladys

Reactions: BTLD

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I would say
I think thats all I got
And a promise he'll never forget about Molly again. Ahahaha

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
I would say
I think thats all I got
All good suggestions. I like the polls, I usually make 2-3 choices when I want to change something then decide between the choices. I could leave the up to the supporters.
No worries, there will never be polls affecting the direction of the game, I'll always have complete creative control. Even if the game ends up making a million a month, I wouldn't hire a writer. I'd consider bringing in an animator but that's the limit.
Lmao my best cooked food is a reheated pizza.

Well, there goes my chance to throw money at you. I don't trust SS at all. I had an incident with them before and just no.
No worries, you help in other ways.

Possible ranks with image of ladys
I like that.

And a promise he'll never forget about Molly again. Ahahaha
I only make promises I can keep :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes