AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I love how straight forward the overview is:ROFLMAO: it's not my kinda game, I prefer a story driven VN with sex being the secondary focus so I'll probably pass on this one but the overview is so NBS I gotta love it:LOL:

Reactions: MoonBox

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Guys I have a question. I've been trying to find out what morphs were used to make Nana's face and this is my third attempt at making her and I'm curious out of ten how close do you think I've got. I'm still really not sure but I've been messing around with morphs for a while and need someone else's opinion. The actual render isn't anything special but I'm mainly focused on how similar the face looks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Guys I have a question. I've been trying to find out what morphs were used to make Nana's face and this is my third attempt at making her and I'm curious out of ten how close do you think I've got. I'm still really not sure but I've been messing around with morphs for a while and need someone else's opinion. The actual render isn't anything special but I'm mainly focused on how similar the face looks.
that lipstick... has my full attention...
I think it's pretty accurate but with that lipstick.. sorry.. it just takes all my attention.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Looking pretty damn good. Looks like Nana when she was Mama

• Haha
Reactions: Rinbael

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
that lipstick... has my full attention...
I think it's pretty accurate but with that lipstick.. sorry.. it just takes all my attention.
:ROFLMAO:I was originally going to make it Black and White so I made the lipstick pretty striking. Since I don't know what Moonbox actually used but I could easily change it later on.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i can see that..its pretty cringe..the way they always compliment him as if he is a god,kiss every second and act like a auto fall inlove whenever he around make it weird and cheesy..keep it like that and this game will be like WVM..:KEK:
you';re saying that like it's a bad thing :)))
but sure .. you do you boo

Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes