Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Or we could ask one of the artists directly.
I don't know which artists are still taking requests right now. I know the sig request thread was closed because one of the main artists had health problems but I can't remember who.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
All right, I know I said I liked this game a lot, and I'll say it again, it's great. But that cock is just ridiculous... borderline pathetic. Why do games do this shit? A normal big cock is more than enough, why this ridiculous fantasy shit? Just curious, it makes no sense.

EDIT: Imagine being "facepalmed" because you find that cock size weird.
Because I can't relate if it's not ginormous. We need representation too. :cry:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Alright, , and are up.
This game will always be free but any support is appreciated.
Heads up about SS, I won't be releasing progress reports or anything like that, it's mostly just a way to support the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Alright, , and are up.
This game will always be free but any support is appreciated.
Heads up about SS, I won't be releasing progress reports or anything like that, it's mostly just a way to support the game.
SS doesn't care about familial relations as of now. So, you can put up progress reports there if you wanted. Discord might be the best place for them though.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
Hey I was wondering if this game is going to open up to be a more "open world"(lots of locations to choose to go to at different points) in the future, IE: "grandmas in the kitchen but Kat is in the laundry room and aunt Amy is lounging in the living room" style or if it was going to stay a narrative style, I ask because with so many girls(I assume we haven't met all of them, maybe not even half) it might be hard to give them all the time they deserve in a strait narrative point to point style game. not saying to open it up, I love the game as is, just wondering if that may happen in the future(maybe only for side girls, like choosing whether to go to the spa for Aiko or going to the CV for Aaliyah) so you can focus on each girl and giving them more time, without detracting from the main plot(getting grandma to fall for you hehe), but this would also mean slower updates and probably a host of other problems like peoples favorites being shelved for 3-4 updates before getting any more story for them, maybe a balance between them :unsure: but again that'd be hard to find....and execute properly. again not asking you to change it or even saying you should, I was just wondering if it was something being considered ether now or in the past when you started making the game. Also just as an aside I really hope we find out the reason Aaliyah's dad was pissed about the sleeping bj thing is because he has a baby carrot in his pants and was jealous of the fat kids horse cock lol

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey I was wondering if this game is going to open up to be a more "open world"(lots of locations to choose to go to at different points) in the future, IE: "grandmas in the kitchen but Kat is in the laundry room and aunt Amy is lounging in the living room" style or if it was going to stay a narrative style, I ask because with so many girls(I assume we haven't met all of them, maybe not even half) it might be hard to give them all the time they deserve in a strait narrative point to point style game. not saying to open it up, I love the game as is, just wondering if that may happen in the future(maybe only for side girls, like choosing whether to go to the spa for Aiko or going to the CV for Aaliyah) so you can focus on each girl and giving them more time, without detracting from the main plot(getting grandma to fall for you hehe), but this would also mean slower updates and probably a host of other problems like peoples favorites being shelved for 3-4 updates before getting any more story for them, maybe a balance between them :unsure: but again that'd be hard to find....and execute properly. again not asking you to change it or even saying you should, I was just wondering if it was something being considered ether now or in the past when you started making the game. Also just as an aside I really hope we find out the reason Aaliyah's dad was pissed about the sleeping bj thing is because he has a baby carrot in his pants and was jealous of the fat kids horse cock lol
it's not going to become a sandbox... that's a terrible idea.

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
it's not going to become a sandbox... that's a terrible idea.
That was the name thank you lol Sandbox, that was driving me nuts, like i said in my post i'm aware of how problamatic that would be just on the dev side, i was just wondering because it feels like in the current format the amount of girls already introduced is alot to cover in a purely narrative form, look at "My new Family", the amount of women is so massive that some fan fav's get pushed waaaaay back, like Fi and the bully, turn sex slave, turned vanilla gf(I believe you or someone else called them your fav in this thread before that was deleted by mods), they are beloved and super popular but have barely any content because of how many girls exist and have been added(the otaku's for example getting new content in .22 despite not being well liked ), I just wondered what the plan was to balance the time spent with the others so this game doesn't end up with that problem of waiting like 6 updates for Aaliyah or betty to get 1 new seen or like 13 pieces of dialog in a phone call explaining why they haven't been around lately. maybe i didn't word it well enough? but yeah, that was the main point of my post.

Last edited:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
No, the game will never turn into a sandbox, it's under the Never being added tags.
I don't like sandbox, it's just filler most of the time. Take a 20 hour sandbox and turn it into a VN and you have a 3 hour game.
It would also have the opposite effect on updates, time spent developing the sandbox stuff is less time spent making actual content.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, the game will never turn into a sandbox, it's under the Never being added tags.
I don't like sandbox, it's just filler most of the time. Take a 20 hour sandbox and turn it into a VN and you have a 3 hour game.
It would also have the opposite effect on updates, time spent developing the sandbox stuff is less time spent making actual content.
Now see, I KNEW there was a good reason I liked you ;)

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1453654

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter incest game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother instead of your Mom.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-17
Release Date: 2021-09-12
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Gestures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*
Update Patch PC (0.02 to 0.03): MEGA -
Update Patch MAC (0.02 to 0.03): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: SPANISH* - WALKTHROUGH MOD* -
WALKTHROUGH - CHARACTER CHART

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1460516 View attachment 1550371 View attachment 1550369 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1550368 View attachment 1451783 View attachment 1550366 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 1550370 View attachment 1451785 View attachment 1460517 View attachment 1460518 View attachment 1451786 View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1550372 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489 View attachment 1500490 View attachment 1500492 View attachment 1500491
why the family RIP?
the game would be much more interesting if everyone were alive

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes