Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Looking pretty damn good. Looks like Nana when she was Mama
I struggled to get the right balance with aging her but if the man himself says it looks pretty good then it must look O.K. I suppose I could age her up a bit with my next renders and change the lipstick as well.

Reactions: MoonBox

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I struggled to get the right balance with aging her but if the man himself says it looks pretty good then it must look O.K. I suppose I could age her up a bit with my next renders and change the lipstick as well.
it's not that it looks bad on her the lipstick
for me at least
but also for me at least since I'm not talking in anyone elses name , it took a lot of my attention , its a bit too... shiny?I don't know
I would see that color being worn on a much younger lady.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
for me at least
but also for me at least since I'm not talking in anyone elses name , it took a lot of my attention , its a bit too... shiny?I don't know
Age shaming Nana?!?! You oughta be ashamed! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
for me at least
I think your right. I was focused on tweaking the morphs for her face so much I wasn't really focusing on anything else and didn't notice. It's something I can change when I do some other renders.

• Love
Reactions: BTLD

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
On a Completely unrelated note, I have a very important question moonbox...very important question.....BIG TITTY GOTH GF YAY OR NAY? :ROFLMAO:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
:ROFLMAO:I was originally going to make it Black and White so I made the lipstick pretty striking. Since I don't know what Moonbox actually used but I could easily change it later on.
I like the black and white, between that and the younger look, you could say you found some old pictures of Nana.
Can't help you with the lipstick, the makeup packs go on sale for a few dollars so I have a bunch of them and I can't remember which one I used.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I like the black and white, between that and the younger look, you could say you found some old pictures of Nana.
Can't help you with the lipstick, the makeup packs go on sale for a few dollars so I have a bunch of them and I can't remember which one I used.
Yeah I'm the same. I have a shit ton of make up packs as well and just picked a random one. I'm going to try and make another render when I have time and spend more time trying to make her look older and change the lipstick. I can at least post the black and white version in case anyone is interested.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I'm the same. I have a shit ton of make up packs as well and just picked a random one. I'm going to try and make another render when I have time and spend more time trying to make her look older and change the lipstick. I can at least post the black and white version in case anyone is interested.
Love the B&W portraits.

Reactions: MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Damn that looks great. Definitely digging the black and white.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes