FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Well, I'd give you some advice, but you're way too vague here. There's a few encounters with that family, and each one escalates. You say you're supposed to have sex with all of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All that has to happen first. If you're missing any of that then you made some bad choices (I say "bad" 'cause it seems like you would like the previously-mentioned event to actually happen in game, not just on the hacked gallery)

EDIT: I posted this apparently at the exact moment you replied to the other person ... it's still the only advice I can think to give you off the top of my head.
holy shit, i don't even remember the first group scene...that may as well have been all new content for me. Glad I went all the way back to episode one to get it right.

Reactions: Elhemeer

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Do I have to download all the updates and patches to play the full game?
No, if you've never played before it will allow you to generate a save file, but it can be buggy. I would highly recommend playing the whole thing if you haven't...it's definitely worth. If you have played and stopped at some point before the "save now" screen at the end of episode 2 tghen all you have to do is catch up to there and save at the end of 0.37 when the black screen pops and says save now. Save there and then you start episode 3 from that screen.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I never got a chance to select a Save. It crashed at the opening screen that says Moonbox.
Okay, I copied over my Saves file then wiped the game. I reinstalled .16, .37, and .38, and put my Saves folder back and got the same crash on start. I tried it again without the Saves file and got the same result. I put the Mod in place and got the same result.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
No, if you've never played before it will allow you to generate a save file, but it can be buggy. I would highly recommend playing the whole thing if you haven't...it's definitely worth. If you have played and stopped at some point before the "save now" screen at the end of episode 2 tghen all you have to do is catch up to there and save at the end of 0.37 when the black screen pops and says save now. Save there and then you start episode 3 from that screen.
I did all that and now my game crashes on start-up. I never even get to the Main Menu.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To play the FULL game, you need:

- Part 1 - If you are interested, the patch for Part 1 (it's a bit hidden) and KoGa3 mod (I recommend it, you can turn off parts of it, but it adds some smallish fixes that are important)

- Part 2 - Same as before, install the patch and/or the mod (Part 2 mod includes the patch)

- Part 3 - It uses the same patch as Part 2 KoGa3 mod includes it.

Each part MUST be installed in a different folder.

At the end of Part 1 and at the end of Part 2, there is a SAVE HERE image. You HAVE to save exactly there, not the previous image, nor the next, it HAS to be there, it's the only way to transfer a save to the next part. Then, when you start Part 2 or Part 3, you choose Load, choose that save and the game will continue from there.

Good luck, have fun in Guilford, we do! A LOT.

Peace :)

Reactions: morphnet

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To play the FULL game, you need:

- Part 1 - If you are interested, the patch for Part 1 (it's a bit hidden) and KoGa3 mod (I recommend it, you can turn off parts of it, but it adds some smallish fixes that are important)

- Part 2 - Same as before, install the patch and/or the mod (Part 2 mod includes the patch)

- Part 3 - It uses the same patch as Part 2 KoGa3 mod includes it.

Each part MUST be installed in a different folder.

At the end of Part 1 and at the end of Part 2, there is a SAVE HERE image. You HAVE to save exactly there, not the previous image, nor the next, it HAS to be there, it's the only way to transfer a save to the next part. Then, when you start Part 2 or Part 3, you choose Load, choose that save and the game will continue from there.

Good luck, have fun in Guilford, we do! A LOT.

Peace :)
This is correct, except all versions of KoGa3's mod include the iPatch ... you still have to install the correct version of the mod into the correct version of the game though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I did all that and now my game crashes on start-up. I never even get to the Main Menu.
Sounds like you need to re-download the game. Your download file might be corrupt.

Another option to try is deleting the persistent files, but you have to get all of them, both the ones in your game/save folders and the one in the %appdata% folder (if you're PC -- search the thread for "appdata" for instructions, I'm not sure myself how to find it, and I can't help on other platforms.)

Lastly, start a new game from scratch with a new install of the game (whatever version you want), either first from the original zip file or just from a new download (if you try from the old download, you may have to get rid of persistent files again), and make sure to unzip to a new folder. If you STILL crash before you can start the game after all that, it might be a problem with your computer.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Open Part 2 and tell me did you save EXACTLY at the "SAVE NOW" Screen? If not you need to do that because I didn't have a single Problem at all here.
well i am not sure when i try to load the latest save i have it returns me to the main menu , cant load save cant start new game eather that's why i am so pissed i am basically stuck

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
well i am not sure when i try to load the latest save i have it returns me to the main menu , cant load save cant start new game eather that's why i am so pissed i am basically stuck
This is fairly simple. When you come to the end of Part 1 (v0.16) or the end of Part 2 (v0.37) you will arrive on this screen:

Screenshot 2023-09-12 005501.png
(this particular screen is from v0.37, but it's the same for v0.16, except that one says "... to play part 2.")

When you start the next version of the game (v0.37 for part 2, v0.38[currently] for part 3) this is the only save you can load.

The only other way to continue is to start a "new" game in Part 2 and answer a fuck-ton of questions, but I hear that method is not consistent? I've never tried, so not sure.

Also, you can't do the questionnaire to start Part 3, you have to have a save from Part 2.

Reactions: MoonBox
Jun 4, 2022
Another simplistic way for people that're struggling with loading previous part saves: save on the screen that has SAVE NOW twice. You've got the large centred SAVE NOW, and then the one that has it at the start in the text box. Like this specific screen
View attachment 2923515
(this particular screen is from v0.37, but it's the same for v0.16, except that one says "... to play part 2.")

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
question
do i need part 1 to play part 2? or i just need save file from part 1 to continue part 2? :unsure:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I've been playing this since the beginning and still think it's great! ( Even though by now Amy and Nanna are completely sex starved and left wanting! And since I feel empathy towards the situation that a certain DEV has without any thought of their well-being put them through, I too feel the burden of such a morally inept decision ) we enjoy playing part 1 and getting the gallery scenes to, let's be honest perv again but then we start part 2 and can now only see part 2 in the gallery as it has overwritten part 1! So is there a way to keep all gallery scenes moving forward? At least in 1 and 2 because now there is part 3 and I would prefer not to become completely sex starved like some, being able to see all scenes could potentially avoid a complete mental break down, that's just a theory though

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
you naturally need to play the first part where else will you get a save file from the end of the first part from? :unsure:
i've play n save file part 1, thats why i ask "do i need to redownload again part 1 to continue playing part 2 cuz i've save file part 1?"

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes