Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys i'll start by saying that I play only the first chapter. And I was wondering, we're on the third chapter now. Can anyone tell me if in the third the MC and the grandmother ended up having sex?
I understand that some stories need a certain writing to bring some stories to certain levels. But there are 3 chapters. And I still read " THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET "

So I was wondering is it just the developer who hasn't updated this status? Or has the story between the two really not evolved towards that step yet? This build up would be quite absurd once we get to the third chapter

Can someone give me some info?
Thank you
Let me answer that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
The thing is People. are. fucking. lazy! If it doesn't function the first time it is completely broken for them
It was easy fix for me. Most people play a game, save it and delete it. But when you're a hoarder, you still have it. Hell, I still have all of Our Fate and Bad Teacher from first release till abandonment. :cry:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Hi guys i'll start by saying that I play only the first chapter. And I was wondering, we're on the third chapter now. Can anyone tell me if in the third the MC and the grandmother ended up having sex?
I understand that some stories need a certain writing to bring some stories to certain levels. But there are 3 chapters. And I still read " THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET "

So I was wondering is it just the developer who hasn't updated this status? Or has the story between the two really not evolved towards that step yet? This build up would be quite absurd once we get to the third chapter

Can someone give me some info?
Thank you

Moon is quite efficient when updating things. When Nana gets the D the notice of her not having sex will come down. Please. For my sanity. Understand this. Absorb it and accept it. She will get drilled, hard, at some point. Just not yet. Trust in moon and his process.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

Moon is quite efficient when updating things. When Nana gets the D the notice of her not having sex will come down. Please. For my sanity. Understand this. Absorb it and accept it. She will get drilled, hard, at some point. Just not yet. Trust in moon and his process.
I just hope it doesn't build too much and raise people's hype too much. Because we end up with Cyberpunk and Starfield later.
If you know what I mean. When expectations become too high afterwards, we always end up partially disappointing. I hope it doesn't happen. After all, this is a sexual game :ROFLMAO: and not like the two mentioned above. It was just to make it clear that sometimes doing too much build up can lead to too high expectations.

However I will start downloading all three chapters. At least this way I'll be ready for the big day :ROFLMAO:. And I hope it's not the only time that the MC fuck her. But I want it in the bedroom, on the kitchen table, in the bathroom, in the living room, in every corner of the house :love::ROFLMAO: I want to see her walk on all fours, because it hurts so much that it will take her a month to recover after that. :ROFLMAO:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I just hope it doesn't build too much and raise people's hype too much. Because we end up with Cyberpunk and Starfield later.
If you know what I mean. When expectations become too high afterwards, we always end up partially disappointing. I hope it doesn't happen. After all, this is a sexual game :ROFLMAO: and not like the two mentioned above. It was just to make it clear that sometimes doing too much build up can lead to too high expectations.

However I will start downloading all three chapters. At least this way I'll be ready for the big day :ROFLMAO:. And I hope it's not the only time that the MC fuck her. But I want it in the bedroom, on the kitchen table, in the bathroom, in the living room, in every corner of the house :love::ROFLMAO:
Who's a good boy, you are!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It was easy fix for me. Most people play a game, save it and delete it. But when you're a hoarder, you still have it. Hell, I still have all of Our Fate and Bad Teacher from first release till abandonment. :cry:
Sure, but if the last thing someone sees is a big ass screen saying "save now" in giant letters and they don't think to make a save there, then they're the reason tech support tells you to make sure your TV is plugged in when it's not starting.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Sure, but if the last thing someone sees is a big ass screen saying "save now" in giant letters and they don't think to make a save there, then they're the reason tech support tells you to make sure your TV is plugged in when it's not starting.
I did tech support for work... never again... people are so dumb it's unbelievable...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But I want it in the bedroom, on the kitchen table, in the bathroom, in the living room, in every corner of the house :love::ROFLMAO: I want to see her walk on all fours, because it hurts so much that it will take her a month to recover after that. :ROFLMAO:
I suport that ! 100% :p :devilish: Yeah ,I quite positive, that something like that will happen, In this update we got a girl performing "helicopter" on MC Dick, and massed perversions.

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To the people who think the game is broken: It's not, you did something wrong. There's now a fuck-ton of info on this thread telling you how to fix it.

FIND IT YOURSELF!

To the "Are We There Yet" crew (you know who you are): Never gonna happen. Find another game to satisfy your cravings.
(no, I don't actually think any of you are going away, and yes, I hope Moon leaves you all hanging in the end)

To everyone else who was trying to be funny last night (whether successful or not):
:ROFLMAO: ;) :p *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I did tech support for work... never again... people are so dumb it's unbelievable...
I got a tech support chick once that was cool af.
Her: "Did you plug it into the socket?" (So, condenscending. So I decided to fuck with her.)
Me: "All the time. I just need to wrap it first, right?"
Her: "Of course. Wrap it to stay safe. laughing"
Me: "That's what I thought. However, she must've been kicked multiple times during shipping. I've given aftercare, but, she really isn't responding to it. I think she's broke beyond repair."
Her: "more laughter Well, sir. I'll send out a replacement and keep trying aftercare, she may respond to it at some point and then you'll have two to take care of. laughing"
Then we bid each other a great day. Got my replacement a couple days later, no hardships for it. As for the original, well... she never came back from the treatment she endured during shipping.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes