Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Uthuriel; and Orgitas ; I see you are 2 still dealing with the fall out and PTSD from tech support :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Edit: Elhemeer you happen to work on Tech support and Customer service too ?
Yes, I have lots of customer service experience ... but I also do editing of other people's work, which can be similarly frustrating (and require research occasionally to properly complete).

You are here now. You have volunteered to take over. My shift is done.

Cya!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
search the thread xapican was so generous to post a save if you can stand his Choice for the MC's Name. Other than that I don't think anybody will post a Save. You can always I don't know follow directions and Save when you are told to save then you wouldn't have problems.
Hey! Screw you! I saved when it said to. Now all my saves generate an error. I even tried going back to the "Save Now" in autosave and it won't open. Shove your f'n save and your condescension.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I did too at a prestigious University. You haven't, quite, questioned the whole reality thing until a person with 4 Phds asks why their PC isn't working and you realise they haven't turned on the monitor.

Edit: Sigh, quoted the wrong person - meant for Uthuriel

I've lost it now. Off to neverland!
ahh, the infamous PEBKAC error!

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
I have a save made with v37 at the "Save Now!" screen. It shows in the load screen of v38, but when I load it I just get to the title screen/menu. What am I missing?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I have a save made with v37 at the "Save Now!" screen. It shows in the load screen of v38, but when I load it I just get to the title screen/menu. What am I missing?
Did you use the mod? If so, that could be the issue. I don't know for sure though. Also, thank you for being cool when asking for help. Unlike some who come in like a bull in a china shop.

Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can you please be so kind to post your safe file ? and Tag Moon ? The same error was reported and he requested it, but no answer.

Reactions: morphnet

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.38] + Mod [KoGa3] + QSave

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.38] + Mod [KoGa3] + QSave

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Attached 6-3-LT1 is a save from when I finished v37, 6-4 is from loading back in and saving anew now.
Thank's a lot, although now I'm really confused, ; I downloaded your save and started my game (with I patch) and no problem, It started like my own save the morning with Sophia , so the error is not from the Save per se, you can check and use my save posted "and no, I didn't call the MC "dickclapper/ Zipfelklatscher" just KC, I was making fun of my german speaking buddy's over here. ;)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes