Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
after loading latest update it borked my save now all my saves are useless anyone got an up to date save
First, let's just get the snark out of the way: Information and guides about the latest update are posted EVERYWHERE! READ! PAY ATTENTION!

That said, it sounds like you probably treated the latest update like every other update since 0.18, which is to say, you installed it and just tried to play a random save from your last playthrough.

THIS IS WRONG!

(sorry, sorry. Done with the snark)

0.37 was the last update for Part 2 (parts are determined by file-size; each part is right around 5gig). That means, like Part 1, at the end of the update is a special "Save Now" screen. There's ONLY ONE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Notice it says SAVE NOW! twice. A save on that screen is the only one you can import into Part 3.

And if you use mods, don't forget to get the updated mods (although the Part 2 iPatch still works if that's all you use.)

Last edited:

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
I had no problems with your save, when I impoted it into ver 0.38 it started up just fine (I even posted a screenshot) your MC is Stud right? maybe you can Import my shared save directly into 0.38 and load it, or zour own that zou posted the original one
for the procedure you did to work out flawless you need to delete the folder in :
C:\Users\xyz\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GrandmasHouse-1629239078
The save I posted is still not working for me. I fiddled around a bit more and did finally manage to get a new save I made, at the exact same "Save Now!"-screen, to work. I deleted the Renpy-folder mentioned, loaded the save and saved again in v37 then at the end I went back to an earlier save, skipped up to the Save Now-screen and saved again. This last save worked, not sure what the difference from the previous one would be...

• Love
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
This game is pure example of wide as an ocean deep as a puddle, so many love interests, all mesmerized by the mc's dick and willing to fuck on day 1, not a great personality tbh... if he introduces one more LI I think I'm done lol.

This could've easily been made into multiple games with maybe different family in each.

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes