txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Speaking of degrees, MC is back from college at the start of the game, what the hell is MC qualified in/at?
No I haven't played College Days yet, shameful I know.

I want to say he's a qualified electrician but I can't remember for sure, before becoming a mechanic he was doing all sorts of home repair jobs like plumbing etc
Yes, he graduated in electrical engineering.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Speaking of degrees, MC is back from college at the start of the game, what the hell is MC qualified in/at?

I want to say he's a qualified electrician but I can't remember for sure, before becoming a mechanic he was doing all sorts of home repair jobs like plumbing etc
He's some sort of Engineer I guess... didn't put much attention to it.

Oh boy, S1n, you need to meet the girls bro... they're awesome, and they are... wait for it... wait... Animated. I know right... WoW.

I miss Abby.

Peace :cry:

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Updated my android port to latest version
Thanks King

Sir Moon, as usual, a godsend o/
GrandmasHouse-P4v0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Thanks yilkin

Wait, maybe we all are a bit responsible for this situation, I mean, I shared a save from the beginning of part 3 which is linked in the OP.
although I share HP's point of view regarding that, maybe we should share one of the beginning with part 4 ?
I dunno, what is your opinion guy's ?
Go for it. People should be able to play how they want.

True, but... throat bulges are *hot*. Asses can easily take a foot-long shlong, and most pussies can take upwards of 9+ inches if you get the girl going right. So some of it is very believable, and if there were visible throat bulges it'd be 99% there.
I tried that in the Sandra dom scene but I kept forgetting to turn it on and off so I gave up on it.

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.56] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

Download
Thanks Daniele

Thanks Manuel

The biggest disappointment about this game is the complete and utter removal of Shawna, one of the best in-game models

You give her your number and then...nothing

Genuinely sucks to read that the dev has apparently ditched her. I don't really care about Elaine or any of the other side characters, I just want Shawna back
She wasn't removed, she was just there for an early scene and she'll be back for another. That was always the plan with Shawna. If you mean removed from the relationship screen, it's because it was giving the impression that she was supposed to have more than that.

He got a degree in electronics engineering but mostly worked as an electrician during college.

Scubatropin
The animations aren't about the money, they just take way too much time. An animated update takes about 6 weeks to make vs the usual 2 weeks for a non-animated.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Here is my save from end part 3 , MC s name is KC , Watersports enabled, etc etc.
to be on the save side check for virus before installing

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes