Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
She was barely that. At most she was a preamble ... if/when she does appear she'll be a callback.
That's fair enough. I've only just started playing the game over the weekend, so I'm relatively new to the characters
. It just confused me that I'd reached part two and she hadn't been seen or mentioned, so I popped on to this thread to do a search and see why that was

As they're all still new characters in my mind, I do admit it caused a little disappointment. But yeah, I should've worded my comment better!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I would like to see a scene where "sister Mary" meets the "Pene del Diablo" church.....would be hiliarous, all the misunderstandings that could throw up :devilish: :devilish:
But that is fantasie....Also Shawna coming back with a belly big as drum....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pretty sure you don't get a creampie option with her, but with his sperm, I won't be surprised if it gets in the water ...

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
breathe.gif

First they come here with an obvious exaggeration to try and build controversy.
Once they are called a fucking baby for throwing a tantrum, I am now a condescending prick, because I didn't coddle his "hurt feelings" and his "booboo".
Now, everything is new for him, and I am a meanie.

It obviously never occurred to this very special genius, to start a conversation, instead of starting with a tantrum. Thankfully I am now on ignore so I can call him a giant pain in the ass and the kind of man, women call "son", because they can never see him as an adult.

facepalm.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That was a quality update. Does anyone know how much more the Dev would require to start including animations again?
Let's go on a short walk together... I'll even hold your hand, so you don't get lost...

Here, look at the yellow letters:

1718307456802.jpeg

Now, let's sit down. What do you drink? Coffee? Tea? I would ask for a beer, but I don't know if you are old enough...

So, how's school going? Is it tough on the 5th grade?

Ok, you can go now. I hope you got your answer.

bye.gif

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Dude for your sake Don't give him more ammunition.... He's gonna say something like "You have two Doctorates but you can't read the Big Yellow Sentence in the OP?:FacePalm:" :HideThePain::KEK:
There, I don't even need to bother point it out...

Dude WTF? I have two doctorates, what do you have? Effing troll.
there-there.gif

Me? I didn't finish HS. And yet.........

Peace :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You know what's sad FG? I have 3 Master's Degree's and spent 26 yrs in the military and even I could read the BIG YELLOW SENTENCE in the FREAKING OP. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
3? Wow... I wish I was smart like you guys... I'm a dum-dum.

Instead of finishing HS, I focused on girls, on Discos, on learning to Code without a computer, on making a computer on a wooden box, on creating a programming language for it in Assembler, on seeing it boot for the first time and Print "Hello World" before selling it.

Yeah, I wonder if I shouldn't have studied instead and went to a University, get masters and doctorates... Maybe I wouldn't have had a massive burnout at 25 that rendered me catatonic... Who knows...

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
3? Wow... I wish I was smart like you guys... I'm a dum-dum.

Instead of finishing HS, I focused on girls, on Discos, on learning to Code without a computer, on making a computer on a wooden box, on creating a programming language for it in Assembler, on seeing it boot for the first time and Print "Hello World" before selling it.

Yeah, I wonder if I shouldn't have studied instead and went to a University, get masters and doctorates... Maybe I wouldn't have had a massive burnout at 25 that rendered me catatonic... Who knows...

I had to work really hard for mine. All those years in the military paid for my college so it wasn't always fun and games. I only studied when I wasn't deployed to some rat hole.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I had to work really hard for mine. All those years in the military paid for my college so it wasn't always fun and games. I only studied when I wasn't deployed to some rat hole.
I know how hard they are, no wonder I never even tried.

One of my partners in crime on those days of making a computer, went to Uni, masters and doctorates, BIG job at Siemens, BIGGER job even after that in Robotics. Another is still at NASA. Only me stayed, I was not built for that.

No matter, we're all HERE, right?

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Speaking of degrees, MC is back from college at the start of the game, what the hell is MC qualified in/at?
No I haven't played College Days yet, shameful I know.

I want to say he's a qualified electrician but I can't remember for sure, before becoming a mechanic he was doing all sorts of home repair jobs like plumbing etc

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes