PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You do? Tell me then...
He mean Jamila.
I mean it because in Slavic languages "i" is usually pronounced like "e" "ee" or "ea" in English. This is probably where these fails come from. Many times I only realize it after writing it.

Don't take it as a scientific basis, I often have problems with my native language myself.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The biggest disappointment about this game is the complete and utter removal of Shawna, one of the best in-game models

You give her your number and then...nothing

Genuinely sucks to read that the dev has apparently ditched her. I don't really care about Elaine or any of the other side characters, I just want Shawna back

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The biggest disappointment about this game is the complete and utter removal of Shawna, one of the best in-game models

Genuinely sucks to read that the dev has apparently ditched her. I don't really care about Elaine or any of the other side characters, I just want Shawna back
She is supposed to show up one more time at the end, so hopefully you'll get to see her sometime.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

She was always a side character so... yeah, well. It was never intended to be someone who you'll have regular interaction with.

But she will have another scene before the end, so you'll have fun with her one last time at least.

Reactions: Mauser45 and MalLiz

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

How can she be disappointing if some of us haven’t really gotten to know her well? Just 5-10 minutes of time spent with her left you feeling bored and disappointed, among all the women who are in Mc's life, it's just nothing? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I am going to be honest with you...
If THAT is your biggest disappointment about this game, this is truly a magnificent work.

You see, you are obviously exaggerating, blowing that out of proportions in order to make a point. And that point is: The Dev is a meanie that didn't give me more time with ONE girl, throwing 50 other women to me to make me forget the ONLY one I really want because uhauhauhauha, I want it...

Genuinely sucks that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, just to express your tantrum.

Oh, I could coddle you... tell you that she'll be back later... that she had only one purpose (to give the 1st episode a sex scene)... that there are many other women in the game... but no. I can't make myself do it.

What I will say is: Grow the fuck up. What are you a 2 year old that needs everything he sees on the supermarket? Come on.

I seriously am too old for this shit. :(

Peace :(

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If THAT is your biggest disappointment about this game, this is truly a magnificent work.

You see, you are obviously exaggerating, blowing that out of proportions in order to make a point. And that point is: The Dev is a meanie that didn't give me more time with ONE girl, throwing 50 other women to me to make me forget the ONLY one I really want because uhauhauhauha, I want it...

Genuinely sucks that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill, just to express your tantrum.

Oh, I could coddle you... tell you that she'll be back later... that she had only one purpose (to give the 1st episode a sex scene)... that there are many other women in the game... but no. I can't make myself do it.

What I will say is: Grow the fuck up. What are you a 2 year old that needs everything he sees on the supermarket? Come on.

Eh... imagine that I met a random girl after arriving in the city and fucked her for 5 minutes? A couple of days have passed, a lot of my sexy girls are hanging around me, and I’m only thinking about a random girl, I am disappointed *shakes head* :HideThePain:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017

I didn't say I was disappointed in the entire fucking game. I was and am disappointed in this ONE ASPECT OF THE GAME

I don't need to further justify myself to you, <redacted>

Have the day you deserve :)

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Eh... imagine that I met a random girl after arriving in the city and fucked her for 5 minutes? A couple of days have passed, a lot of my sexy girls are hanging around me, and I’m only thinking about a random girl, I am disappointed *shakes head* :HideThePain:
Basic comprehension alludes you, clearly, as I never stated I had ANY OTHER GRIPES WITH THE GAME :rolleyes:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Basic comprehension alludes you, clearly, as I never stated I had ANY OTHER GRIPES WITH THE GAME :rolleyes:
Are we now going to whine, about a girl we met about two or three years ago? We need to end this useless discussion, we're tired of having to deal with the moderator

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Are we now going to whine, about a girl we met about two years ago? We need to end this useless discussion, we're tired of having to deal with the moderator
1) First playthrough for me. I never "met her" two years ago. This is all new to me and I've just started the second part
2) Just sharing my opinion. People don't have to agree but we all have opinions
3) I have no qualms about responding in kind to people who quote me
4) I'm done with this thread. I'll play the game (BECAUSE I LIKE IT) but the people here are...well (See comment below. I have no fucking clue what any of that drunken shit means)

Wait, no. Fuck that. I like this game, and most of the forum is cool. Ignore exists for a reason, right? I'll just use that, and come back to this thread any time there's an update WITHOUT encountering any condescending pric....erm, people with differing opinions on replying to others :)

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I would like to see a scene where "sister Mary" meets the "Pene del Diablo" church.....would be hiliarous, all the misunderstandings that could throw up :devilish: :devilish:
But that is fantasie....Also Shawna coming back with a belly big as drum....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
She was always a side character so... yeah, well. It was never intended to be someone who you'll have regular interaction with.

But she will have another scene before the end, so you'll have fun with her one last time at least.
She was barely that. At most she was a preamble ... if/when she does appear she'll be a callback.

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes