MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hey, you get what you give, if you make a comment telling someone to shut up and dont share their opinion because "no one cares" ( funny the fatty thinks he speaks for everyone, Newsflash fatties: weighting the same as 5 people dont make your opinion be worth as 5.)

Surely dont expect a good natured response to that right? .
I said I didnt like the character so what? Didnt even call her shit, just said I didnt like her and why, thats it.
What part of his comment was an opinion? Lmao. Spare me the bullshit bro, got no patience for this shit. Also I called him fat which is his reality not an insult. pEAcE
I didn't say it was an opinion from him, I said, "An opinion and an insult are two different things." We understand that you don't like the character and her shit. but why act like someone is forcing you to follow someone who gives her shit? Just chill dude. you can just keep your opinions to yourself and don't tell everyone what kind of crap to come from her and who to avoidable...

No offense and peace :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let's be clear, I responded to this idiocy:
Have no interest in her if she isnt getting fucked, fuck her. Much rather skip her boring shit
To me, this is an opinion. A very stupid uninformed opinion, but, still an opinion.

I didn't insult him then. I understand that this abnormal excrement in some kind of human shape, can't understand written text, but, nothing in my reply was an insult. Not even on this one. Because describing someone can never be an insult.

Apparently this waste of oxygen seems to "THINK" that anyone that disagrees with it's stupid uninformed opinions is insulting it.

He asks for us to ignore it's insults, as if it even has a right to demand anything. Good luck.

Hey, stupid, stop digging... The more you say, the more stupid and abnormal you look. Close the window and go waste someone else time.

Peace :(

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not worth reading all that, dont even have to deal with ya anymore, I'll let your cholesterol do it by itself. Was just letting you know that you should keep your opinions to yourself next time and dont cross me, fatty.
Pieces and peaches ✌
fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

If you need instructions of how to use that... just say so.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Do you think he can think of that by himself? Or know how it's work?

I mean, the dude doesn't understand how an opinion works, need to throw insults in there, probably because he's not articulate enough to know other words.
He can't even read a reply. I think he's going to masturbate thinking we are giving him attention today... maybe not even his mother does anymore. Poor thing.

Peace :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
He can't even read a reply. I think he's going to masturbate thinking we are giving him attention today... maybe not even his mother does anymore. Poor thing.

Peace :D
His mother will take his phone, be patient a little, let him have fun. :HideThePain:

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Mmm so this how it looks like when people with no charisma try to crack jokes :ROFLMAO: by all means keep ti coming, I am loving these nerd jokes way too much

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ohh so scary, I'll totally run if you could stand up ohhh. Lucky me, youll kill me totally:ROFLMAO:
I love fatties they are so traumatized from being bullied and rejected that they have to act tough while sitting on the intermet while sitting on their sweaty gaming chairs lmaoo
Wow, you REALLY don't know when to quit, do you.........

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Mmm so this how it looks like when people with no charisma try to crack jokes :ROFLMAO: by all means keep ti coming, I am loving these nerd jokes way too much
Exactly. Now you understand what you look like. Maybe there's hope for you kid.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I'm really starting to think he's too young to being here. He's acting like an 11 years old who think he's cool.

So, what's the guess here? He's too young to be here? Dumb? Or just an asshole who's hurts and he's trying to show he's better than anyone because he can't understand how problematic and moronic he is?

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm really starting to think he's too young to being here. He's acting like an 11 years old who think he's cool.

So, what's the guess here? He's too young to be here? Dumb? Or just an asshole who's hurts and he's trying to show he's better than anyone because he can't understand how problematic and moronic he is?
How about all of it.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Meh, weak stuff. Call more members of the loser squad, you guys need some reinforcements. Although maybe it is time to stop bullying you, its getting boring. We'll continue this tomorrow :coffee: in the meantime think of better material
Peacess
Goodbye kiddo.

3.90 star(s) 280 Votes