Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I vote for Kat, but after the Spa, I think all four have just as much chance. Shoot, Moon could have used a randomizer to decide ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kcaldw

TheDroog

Jun 21, 2017
Goodness! Lots of drama in this thread lately. I don't think Nana would appreciate that kind of behavior. You're lucky she's not here or she'd make you hug it out.

I voted Liz but it could be most of the women in the house besides Nana really. I went with Liz cause she's super addicted to creampies though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Goodness! Lots of drama in this thread lately. I don't think Nana would appreciate that kind of behavior. You're lucky she's not here or she'd make you hug it out.

I voted Liz but it could be most of the women in the house besides Nana really. I went with Liz cause she's super addicted to creampies though.
Well, Not Amy either ...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

There's more drama in the comments than in the game! :ROFLMAO:

Shit, who would have thought that the day would come when guys would be discussing the cliffhanger "who's pregnant?" instead of a woman :Kappa::KEK:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, you understood what I meant! :ROFLMAO:

P.s It’s better to hide this photo until Moon sees and comes up with another pregnancy trick :KEK:
You realize there's only one person in that house capable of filling that roll, and he wasn't there when the test was taken ...

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah right. :LOL: :LOL: A Saint you ain't HP.
Only in your own mind HP and that doesn't count.
Improbable as it may seem, he can disguise the horns so you can't see them, but he uses them to hold up that metal circlet. In fact, he's so devilish that the horns heat up that circlet until it's white-hot and glowing!
When did this turn in to a Bash-HP-Thread????

I'm kinda into it :)

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes