FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
<------------> Formal Declaration <------------>

From this day forward I will stop being the Sarcastic Twit I've been and will be very calm, controlled and welcoming to everyone in all the threads I may find myself in.

I take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies to anyone I have mercilessly mocked and ridiculed.

I do this of my own free will and totally not under any pressure from anyone.

This action of mine is in NO WAY related to the hostile take over of this Forum by Patreon.

As usually I humble myself completely.

Your former "Sarcastic Twit",

Peace :cry:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
<------------> Formal Declaration <------------>

From this day forward I will stop being the Sarcastic Twit I've been and will be very calm, controlled and welcoming to everyone in all the threads I may find myself in.

I take this opportunity to extend my sincere apologies to anyone I have mercilessly mocked and ridiculed.

I do this of my own free will and totally not under any pressure from anyone.

This action of mine is in NO WAY related to the hostile take over of this Forum by Patreon.

As usually I humble myself completely.

Your former "Sarcastic Twit",

Peace :cry:
oh-sure-john-candy.gif
This action of yours is in NO WAY related to the first April right? :unsure::p

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
I spend the last week with datamining in MBs code. And i was able to find a new testfile. The name is Grandma's house: The wild years. I think MB is working on a pre- prequel. There were even some testrenders!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems it's about the young Allison. Geez, i'm so excited to see that. And maybe we get some animations too! :D

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes