Mordrel

Dec 3, 2019
My thought on the whole GrandMa, Amy deal is not going to say which one will be first but I will put this out there that they are both the same day perhaps even end up near the same time, as one of the ladies walk in on MC and the other, just my thoughts on the question at hand. The only one that knows for sure is MoonBox and he won't tell....LOL

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I still have a feelin that Amy will be the final boss.
Maybe... although judging by what the game's name comes from, I'm betting that Nana will be the last. :whistle:
Most of the people I know who play GH are waiting for Nana, so to match the intrigue and beautiful burning, I think first Amy and then Nana :)

Reactions: Dark Silence

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
That was a really fun update once again! I just fucking laugh every time at Aunt Amy's reactions! :LOL:

The scene with Sister Maria was nice, little by little she going to be in the Church of El Pene Del Diablo too!

I loved the anal scene with Mama Mabel! So glad to see Megan again, I know she's just a side character but it was fun the first time, glad to see her come around.:sneaky:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
agree-i-completely-agree.gif

Maybe... although judging by what the game's name comes from, I'm betting that Nana will be the last. :whistle:
Most of the people I know who play GH are waiting for Nana, so to match the intrigue and beautiful burning, I think first Amy and then Nana :)
Of course it is. But, Amy went through something that Nana hasn't. So, you have to take that into consideration.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
That was a really fun update once again! I just fucking laugh every time at Aunt Amy's reactions! :LOL:

The scene with Sister Maria was nice, little by little she going to be in the Church of El Pene Del Diablo too!

I loved the anal scene with Mama Mabel! So glad to see Megan again, I know she's just a side character but it was fun the first time, glad to see her come around.:sneaky:
And Megan apart from getting divorced, she still hasn't revealed if she got pregnant from last time back from the sexy time she had at the police station. That might be revealed eventually, and now Mabel might well have become pregnant. :):unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: txe320
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes