kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
MAN OH MAN!!! I don't know what it is about Mama Mabel but man oh man....HOLY SHIT MY BROTHERS I may be a bit to down bad for Mommy:sneaky: Mabel and Alison...well those 2 then a couple others, but I gotta go back to the Mama Mabel scene of her coming down in that sexy ass fuck red swim suit she's got on rn and....finish the job at least 4 times if you know what I mean.

Fuck me man tbh pussy is pussy but your hand shall never be emotional or have......female feelings....fucking crazy nut jobs man. It's like the internet made most woman in the western part of the world nutsos. I may have to marry that Asian girl I was kicking it with when I was stationed in south Korea for awhile. She can cook well,is at least a 8.7 outta 10 NATURAL!, and has the best personality of any woman I have ever kicked it with.....Oh shit sorry for the personal life rant here...just damn Mama Mabel has me down bad? nah fuck that!! she got me feeling I'm in need of a ocean right now! Fuck!!

(man I'ma edit this post, Mabel gets the treatment of Mama before her name like how it is in the game).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and Sethep

AlterFalter

Jun 19, 2024
First I want to say...why the f**** you don't put a granny-tag into the game and make clear, that this is NOT avoidable...even if you'll not follow the route of ANY granny, you will see interactions between MC and a granny. This is discusting. A title "grandmas house" is not something, what must lead into granny-sex or granny-kissing...not even granny-cuddling. No need for dinner with granny or whatever. There are so many other really nice women in that game.....but you force people into granny-stuff??? I'd support you, because the game as itself is a good idea and well done...except those granny things, if you would make it happen:
- put a granny tag on it, because it's a major part of the whole game
- make it avoidable, even it would mean, that a lot of the story will not be available...give the people a chance to make theirown decission. There are people out ther, who are into stuff like that...and tey are all welcome, no question, but like I already wrote, please don't force people into it, who don't like it.

Thanks for reading.

The picture makes clear, what I'm talking about...why the heck should MC slipp under the same sheet with his granny, if he's not on her route? Makes no sense and kills the mood.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
First I want to say...why the f**** you don't put a granny-tag into the game and make clear, that this is NOT avoidable...even if you'll not follow the route of ANY granny, you will see interactions between MC and a granny. This is discusting. A title "grandmas house" is not something, what must lead into granny-sex or granny-kissing...not even granny-cuddling. No need for dinner with granny or whatever. There are so many other really nice women in that game.....but you force people into granny-stuff??? I'd support you, because the game as itself is a good idea and well done...except those granny things, if you would make it happen:
- make it avoidable, even it would mean, that a lot of the story will not be available...give the people a chance to make theirown decission. There are people out ther, who are into stuff like that...and tey are all welcome, no question, but like I already wrote, please don't force people into it, who don't like it.

Thanks for reading.
There is no granny tag on f95zone.
Developer's note says family isn't avoidable.
The game's literally called Grandma's House.
Go be stupid elsewhere, we get enough trolls without you.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Thanks for reading.

The picture makes clear, what I'm talking about...why the heck should MC slipp under the same sheet with his granny, if he's not on her route? Makes no sense and kills the mood.
Do you see these Women from the Banner on top of the Page

Yes these 7 are meant, They are unavoidable and that is known from the start.:rolleyes:
The only thing you can choose with them is what Kinks you want to have but the Vanilla Sex is what you'll definitely get.

AlterFalter

Jun 19, 2024
There is no granny tag on f95zone.
Developer's note says family isn't avoidable.
The game's literally called Grandma's House.
Go be stupid elsewhere, we get enough trolls without you.
You answer like this and call me a troll? Interesting.

Even there is no granny tag...it can't be that difficult to make it clear, that granny stuff is a must be part of the game and the player can't avoid it.
There are other things displayed with big yellow letters at the first page, to make clear, what is going on, and what not. So why not put this topic there, too? With the same big letters, that everyone can see it and decide THERE if he/she wants to download it, or better not?

And especially for you once more, because I already wrote it above:
Calling a game "grandmas house" does neither include, that granny stuff will be included, nor that it will not be avoidable.

And if you next time have the urge to call someone a troll: Take place in front of a mirror.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You answer like this and call me a troll? Interesting.

Even there is no granny tag...it can't be that difficult to make it clear, that granny stuff is a must be part of the game and the player can't avoid it.
There are other things displayed with big yellow letters at the first page, to make clear, what is going on, and what not. So why not put this topic there, too? With the same big letters, that everyone can see it and decide THERE if he/she wants to download it, or better not?

And especially for you once more, because I already wrote it above:
Calling a game "grandmas house" does neither include, that granny stuff will be included, nor that it will not be avoidable.

And if you next time have the urge to call someone a troll: Take place in front of a mirror.
So you can read the yellow letters but not the sentence directly above them?
Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.
Or how about this in the dev notes
I realize not everything is for everyone so pretty much all scenes will be avoidable except for vanilla scenes with the main family.
See either you're an idiot or a troll, I'm a kind person though and simply choose to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're the less offensive of the two, so a troll.

kccapps

Sep 4, 2020
After finishing my 1st round out of 4...5 actually I have come back to read something that to me seemed.....I....Even if a person feels a certain way about a grandma, or in better terms for this situation a gilf....how?
I mean dude Alison (the grandma) is better looking than shit I'd say 99% of people in the world, plus she looks at least like a 42 year old that's healthy and in shape.
Then this dude says "let people know that the grandma stuff is unavoidable"
I could get it if the grandma looked weird ish or was ugly but....dude she's a 10 plus she doesn't really look her age.
THE GAME AS YOU ALSO SAID IS CALLED GRANDMAS HOUSE.
EDIT : Her scenes are hot af...well in my opinion...god I hate when people say that shit.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020

Yes these 7 are meant, They are unavoidable and that is known from the start.:rolleyes:
The only thing you can choose with them is what Kinks you want to have but the Vanilla Sex is what you'll definitely get.
I like to call them the magnificent seven. And starting now, at least in my opinion, I think we all should too.

artworks-5cAeTpRZsMUgRUv6-3EfZUQ-t500x500.jpg

Haven't played this game in a whilw though but from gameplay vids I've seen, Shizuka and Asami getting big titties whenever they eat bananas is definitely something that made laugh my ass off while at the same time cause me to blow harder than Cyrax from Mortal Kombat does whenever he does a Dreamybull impersonation (except whenever Cyrax does it, a planet blows up lol). In fact, let me pull up the youtube vid I made once regarding that analogy to give you guys a better picture of that analogy simply for shits and giggles.

Reactions: kccapps and MoonBox

damek

Sep 16, 2019
Can't wait for Amy to be able to feel the love and joy she deserves.

Also, there's been a disturbing lack of Sophia content lately -- namely none at all since the beginning of part 3. I need something with her and Kat. Or maybe even her and Piggy, if MB can swing it. Could make for some pretty interesting oyakodon-ish dynamics.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Thanks for reading.

You know there is cover image where are some grannies. There are preview pics where are grannies. And you know what? There is game name with "Grandma" in it. It's really strange that there are some grannies in the game.
fuck-fuck-you.gif

I must have a different version of the game. I don't have anyone and anything that I can't choose.

Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 282 Votes