Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
And to expand on that little tidbit of information, the 7 in question are (going from left to right):

1. Jamila, your sort of adoptive mother (but she and the MC just act as if she's his real mom in so many ways)
  2. Amelia, your crazy hot yet weirdly "unsexual" aunt
  3. Allison, your grandma, and there is no sex with her yet!
  4. Elizabeth, a.k.a Liz, your other hot aunt who's actually crazy sexual
  5. Catherine, a.k.a Cat, a.k.a Kitty, your cousin and future baby mama
  6. Shizuka, the snuggle bug! She's also your maid, but mostly she's your snuggle bug
  7. Asami, Shizuka's mom and your snuggle bunny. Oh, and she's also your maid, but mainly your snuggle bunny
And that's the lot of them! Or at least those particular 7. There's literally over 20 other ladies of varying ages, ethnicities, body types and other kinds of flavours to fuck and impregnate as well.

-Mal
Thanks. Can't wait for Jamila. Well, and Allison, too, but I guess that's a while off, if ever.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Have you seen how many posts we got since the start of Part 4... seems I overlooked his post then :HideThePain:
Nah, your fault, you have to read them all! No other choices!
:BootyTime:

(Seriously, imagine someone starting to read this topic and see 30,054 posts to read.......:oops::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Nah, your fault, you have to read them all! No other choices!
:BootyTime:

(Seriously, imagine someone starting to read this topic and see 30,054 posts to read.......:oops::LOL::LOL::LOL:)
Have seen one such guy in another thread he was quoting posts made 3-4 years ago like when someone asked "when does version 0.22 of that game come out?" he'd reply and say it's already out or other shit like that :FacePalm:
I, who am still playing season 2 and have already reached scene with Asami: :coffee: :HideThePain: hold my coffee
Well then Get to it already

3.90 star(s) 279 Votes