jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
so only one person in the update imma not see....worth it.

when we reach the half point it's gonna be either not a update or half update for me

Rez E Dent

May 6, 2024
In a future episode MC gathers his loved ones and proposes his eternal love to his future wives:

Screenshot 2024-06-09 093133.png

Prepare for some wholesomeness overloads!

Confirmed by the dev via sneaky discord recordings: Episode will be named The Rings Of Goodness
(sarcasm btw)

Anubis_FZ

Jul 19, 2018
Wait, am i missing something? I thought 0.56 wasn't supposed to be publicly available for another 5-6 days or so. Did Moonbox decide to release the version early or something?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
Updated my version of the Character Wiki
Thank you!

P.S.
1. Why is there a 'maybe pregnant' tag on top of Amy's picture?

2. What's the reasoning behind there being no 'maybe pregnant' tag on top of Jada's pic, but there being one on Aaliyah? If the logic is (which it seems to be) that everyone who gets crempied and isn't confirmed infertile gets one, she should get one as well.

3. Why is Jamila confirmed pregnant instead of maybe pregnant?

4. Again, following the logic from #2 - why isn't Lily 'maybe pregnant'?

5. Karen's pregnancy was never confirmed

6. Shouldn't Svetlana also be 'maybe pregnant'? Same with Mrs. Lee

7. Ophelia is marked as pregnant when it should be 'maybe pregnant'

8. Are Zelda and Karina marked as pregnant or maybe pregnant, as it's not clear? There is a certain amount of transparency on the checkmark but it's nowhere near close to that one the others. It's closer to fully opaque.

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
Does somebody else not get Notification when someone posts in this thread? I have this thread on watched and I didn't get a notification :unsure: :unsure:
yes sometimes happens to me, i unwatch it ,leave it for a short while then press watch, maybe im watching to many but it will work fine for a few months then do it again all ways comes back though

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :-
Grandma's house S4 v0.56+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S3 v0.53+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's house S2 V0.37+KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)
Download

Grandma's House V0.16 compressed + KoGa3'sWT mod(IC patched)

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Updated my android port to latest version

Dec 20, 2020
Ever since GH-College Days every time I see Polly I'm reminded I want to see Kayla brought over here. Polly has a father figure in MC, and she could have a mother/big sister figure in Kayla. When I mentioned this on the College Days thread, someone replied that Kayla would say "Oh, I like her!" I 100% agree with that statement. Polly is like another version of Abby. Both have serious issues with self confidence, but where Abby expressed fear and anxiety, Polly responds with anger and aggression. Two sides of the same coin. I like to assume MC and Kayla helped Abby get over this, and I'd like to see them team up again for Polly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes