Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thank you!

P.S.
1. Why is there a 'maybe pregnant' tag on top of Amy's picture?

2. What's the reasoning behind there being no 'maybe pregnant' tag on top of Jada's pic, but there being one on Aaliyah? If the logic is (which it seems to be) that everyone who gets crempied and isn't confirmed infertile gets one, she should get one as well.

3. Why is Jamila confirmed pregnant instead of maybe pregnant?

4. Again, following the logic from #2 - why isn't Lily 'maybe pregnant'?

5. Karen's pregnancy was never confirmed

6. Shouldn't Svetlana also be 'maybe pregnant'? Same with Mrs. Lee

7. Ophelia is marked as pregnant when it should be 'maybe pregnant'

8. Are Zelda and Karina marked as pregnant or maybe pregnant, as it's not clear? There is a certain amount of transparency on the checkmark but it's nowhere near close to that one the others. It's closer to fully opaque.
General response: If someone isn't listed as "maybe pregnant" its 'cause I didn't remember they got a creampie. Feel free to remind me (with evidence) of anyone that has a creampie that I don't have listed as maybe pregnant.

1) Amy's is more of a joke (it's more transparent than the others).

3) Also kind of a joke, but also she says she was fertile, so that's confirmation in my book.

5) Karen was a "you choose if she's pregnant or not" ... So she's pregnant if you chose. That's definitive, even if you can choose to not make her pregnant.

6) She said she's sterile, and no indication she's taking Priya's treatments, so until otherwise stated, she won't be marked as possible or otherwise.

7) At this point, any time a character calls out that, despite the odds, there's a chance they got pregnant, I'm betting on pregnant.

8) Like Amy's is "more transparent" Zelda and Karina are "less transparent" ... that was my first take on the "probably pregnant" vs "maybe pregnant" -- and I might change Karina to solid based on my current thinking (see answer 7).

I'll take suggestions though: Feel free to reply to this. Should I keep things "facts only" (so only "maybe pregnant" or "pregnant"), should there be some wiggle room (tiers of "maybe pregnant") or keep letting my opinions color the tags as I see fit?

ifohancroft

Oct 9, 2023
General response: If someone isn't listed as "maybe pregnant" its 'cause I didn't remember they got a creampie. Feel free to remind me (with evidence) of anyone that has a creampie that I don't have listed as maybe pregnant.
Fair enough!

1) Amy's is more of a joke (it's more transparent than the others).

3) Also kind of a joke, but also she says she was fertile, so that's confirmation in my book.
Ah.

5) Karen was a "you choose if she's pregnant or not" ... So she's pregnant if you chose. That's definitive, even if you can choose to not make her pregnant.
Hmm, perhaps I need to replay that part. I don't remember being given the option to choose whether she's pregnant or not. I only remember being able to choose whether you want to impregnate her or not, which I don't think is in itself a confirmation she's pregnant (if you choose to impregnate her), but like I said, I don't remember the scene well.

6) She said she's sterile, and no indication she's taking Priya's treatments, so until otherwise stated, she won't be marked as possible or otherwise.
Oh! I don't remember that. Must have missed it.

7) At this point, any time a character calls out that, despite the odds, there's a chance they got pregnant, I'm betting on pregnant.

8) Like Amy's is "more transparent" Zelda and Karina are "less transparent" ... that was my first take on the "probably pregnant" vs "maybe pregnant" -- and I might change Karina to solid based on my current thinking (see answer 7).

I'll take suggestions though: Feel free to reply to this. Should I keep things "facts only" (so only "maybe pregnant" or "pregnant"), should there be some wiggle room (tiers of "maybe pregnant") or keep letting my opinions color the tags as I see fit?
Personally, I'd prefer it being facts only, as I feel like it diminishes the usefulness otherwise. Specially since it's hard to distinguish between the different levels of transparentness, more so when the characters or on different pages and you have to keep scrolling back and forth to compare.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Moon, as usual, a godsend o/
GrandmasHouse-P4v0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sunedosa

Jun 24, 2018
Well grandma can suck my dick.......wait, that wont happen as she STILL doesn't have sex in this game, for how long now ? The dark ages ? IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN !! Sorry grandma but we part ways here, if it ever happens it will be when you're dead and somehow necrophilia doesn't really float my boat. Goodbye :cry:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Actually, can we petition to have this image added to the OP teaser images?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When I saw this render, the first thing that came to my mind was: "Isn't that the same tea that Annabelle made for Thomas?"

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes