Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
Hi guys). Please share the save file for the version - UPDATE PATCHES (0.55>0.56). Saves from the old version (part 3) do not work for me!

THANK YOU!!)))

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi guys). Please share the save file for the version - UPDATE PATCHES (0.55>0.56). Saves from the old version (part 3) do not work for me!

THANK YOU!!)))
Of course they don't work.

You are told at the end of Part 3, to make a save at that exact point, because it will be the ONLY one that will work on Part 4. What do you do? Something else.

And now, you want people to save you from yourself? Nice. Really nice.

I don't know about the others, but my answer is: NO.

Peace :FacePalm:

Crow1991

Mar 29, 2021
Of course they don't work.

You are told at the end of Part 3, to make a save at that exact point, because it will be the ONLY one that will work on Part 4. What do you do? Something else.

And now, you want people to save you from yourself? Nice. Really nice.

I don't know about the others, but my answer is: NO.

Peace :FacePalm:
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wait, maybe we all are a bit responsible for this situation, I mean, I shared a save from the beginning of part 3 which is linked in the OP.
although I share HP's point of view regarding that, maybe we should share one of the beginning with part 4 ?
I dunno, what is your opinion guy's ?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wait, maybe we all are a bit responsible for this situation, I mean, I shared a save from the beginning of part 3 which is linked in the OP.
although I share HP's point of view regarding that, maybe we should share one of the beginning with part 4 ?
I dunno, what is your opinion guy's ?
Well, if you you right click on "skip" you jump to next choice automatically and there aren't THAT many choices in GH so you'll go through part 3 in a couple of minutes. No need to download saves.

3.90 star(s) 282 Votes