JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
the coffe shop girl is the bar girl sister right?
If she's a Redhead, most likely. I don't remember her though, lol. I have a hard time remember them all, when I'm focused on a specific batch. I don't inlcude Nana in this list, cuz she's our future Harem Matriarch and wil always be number 1 :D

But gals I do remember, cuz I want them in Harem most are.

1. Jamila
2. Mama Mabel(I can't recall if she is a side character, hope not)
3. Paveena
4. Priya
5. Lily(Sadly she's a side character)
6. Betty(Side Character, hope to be more)
7. Katie
8. Tanya
9. Sophia
10. Isabella(She grew up without family, she needs to be part of our family!)

Past that, I tend to forget about the rest...I know bad me... I know what your going say, WHAT ABOUT OUR AUNTS! I consider them part of the Nana Equation, they are packaged deal.

Last edited:

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Fi has two younger twin sisters. The barista has a grandmother who is a really short teacher. I don't think the two families intersect since one is very Irish and one isn't.

Edited to add:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rroute

May 17, 2018
Incest patch not working for me. It worked in .05 but it's not working in .07. I put in the same place I did before, any ideas?

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Incest patch not working for me. It worked in .05 but it's not working in .07. I put in the same place I did before, any ideas?
1: Are you using the most up to date versions of both the game and the patch?
2: You should mention which versions of the game and mod you are using, that way it's easier for us to do the troubleshooting

Reactions: MoonBox

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
He's already compressed it once, from 6 gigs to 3 gigs. Beyond that, other folks do that. Just syaing Compressed? Please and thank you doesn't really add much to the thread. Also if you took the farking time to look, there is a compressed link there.

EDIT: Listen, in a foul mood, seeing same idiotic questions on here over same things already answered a lot and simple search at the start would fix your issues. So I take back the Wet Cabbage for a brain comment. Just in future please just research/read first. That's all we ask here, we will gladly answer questions, but we keep answering EXACT same questions every time, even when all info is right there.
Heya. I get it. Some people are constantly repeating things but i would like you to know that i did look for a "more" compressed version than what the Dev had already done and didn't see one.
I guess that's why it's still not linked to the "Compressed" on the OP.
Some people fly off the handle about things on here and i don't say much on here for that reason. It seems like as soon as i say anything at all someone is on my ass about it. I bet if i even said "Thanks" someone would have something negative to say about that.....
Anyway..... I'd like to thank the Dev for his hard work and a job well done.
I enjoy the story, the animations are good, The characters are good looking and make it worth while to have a gander at this game/story.
Thanks again and Cheers to you all

• Red Heart

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Heya. I get it. Some people are constantly repeating things but i would like you to know that i did look for a "more" compressed version than what the Dev had already done and didn't see one.
Some people fly off the handle about things on here and i don't say much on here for that reason. It seems like as soon as i say anything at all someone is on my ass about it. I bet if i even said "Thanks" someone would have something negative to say about that.....
I enjoy the story, the animations are good, The characters are good looking and make it worth while to have a gander at this game/story.
Politely go into this thread and ask the Compressor's to further compress the full game if they can - right now all we have is a Compressed version of the 06 to 07 update... They might do it for you! :>)
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/page-995#post-7973079

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It's ok. Usually first few days after a release, we get trolled hard, so us regulars can be prickly. We don't mean it, normally we are a very cheery and fun place. So again, don't take it personally, I've been in a foul mood for several days, won't get into it, but again nothing against you personally. Feel free to join our talks here :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Folks, about Tanya...

- I understand the "reasons" invoked for her to go live somewhere. Don't agree, but, I can kind of understand.
- She should become part of the immediate family.
- I want to see the aunties reactions to her, the Kitty Cat reaction, Jamila mothering her (extra spicy because of the religion undertones).
- At the point that Liz and Kitty Cat are with the MC, this pang of jealousy could very well be the last straw to some horizontal tango.
- I don't know what the reasons are behind MoonBox decision to have her live somewhere out of the house, but, I fear that out of sight out of mind will make Tanya a side note and I do like her character and the relationship she has with the MC.
- Nice touch with the baby's name. Damn good touch.

In summation, this game already has many side girls that we are quickly forgetting about, I would prefer that Tanya doesn't have that fate. I will, obviously, defer to MoonBox intentions and decisions, he hasn't made bad choices so far, I'm just pointing out, that with the data available so far, this is what I would like to see.

Peace!

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Folks, about Tanya...

- I understand the "reasons" invoked for her to go live somewhere. Don't agree, but, I can kind of understand.
- I want to see the aunties reactions to her, the Kitty Cat reaction, Jamila mothering her (extra spicy because of the religion undertones).
- At the point that Liz and Kitty Cat are with the MC, this pang of jealousy could very well be the last straw to some horizontal tango.
- I don't know what the reasons are behind MoonBox decision to have her live somewhere out of the house, but, I fear that out of sight out of mind will make Tanya a side note and I do like her character and the relationship she has with the MC.

In summation, this game already has many side girls that we are quickly forgetting about, I would prefer that Tanya doesn't have that fate. I will, obviously, defer to MoonBox intentions and decisions, he hasn't made bad choices so far, I'm just pointing out, that with the data available so far, this is what I would like to see.

Peace!
I agree, but I also like the other characters to have their own personalities and not be agreeable fuckdolls. She is acting how someone in her situation could very well act in real life, I'm ok with that. I would love to see the Aunties & Cousins & Nana & Mother(Jamila) all sweet talk her and make her feel loved to were she wants to move in.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
By the end of the game Grandma is going to have to move the family into the Empire State Building just to hold everyone.

This is not a complaint.
Oh yes, We've had that talk many times. Mansion, our own Island, Massive Condo Complex, a Compound...A Castle? lol But that won't be for a bit I'm speculating with MoonBox stating he's aiming for 3 yrs for this Novella. So maybe at the 1.5-2yr mark we'll be doing that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: mightybored

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
After that update I kinda feel like Tanya shouldn't be avoidable. She's family now, which means either you've got double the work for family scenes or she's gonna be missing from them. And she's way too important to think of as just a side character now imo.
Great update, the one before this is still my favourite so far but this one's right behind. Was great seeing Nana getting jealous, and it feels like there's been some really good progress with all the family. I also haven't laughed this much since 0.06 came out.
Folks, about Tanya...

Peace!
Pregnancy isn't for everyone, that's why she's avoidable. Doesn't necessarily mean she won't have a lot of content.
She's going to be moving into the house later. She isn't now for technical and character reasons.
While she's open to MC relationship situation, she's not ready to hear him railing some chick in the next room.

It would also complicate things for me to move her in now. It would mean a alternate sleep/wakeup scene for every day or having to put her in a spare bedroom but you would never see her and it would seem weird. She'd basically be how Elaine is now but Elaine is a random side character and there are valid reasons for not seeing her, Tanya is your baby mama.

She'll be moving in to the big house once the family move but that doesn't mean she won't be getting to know that family before that.

Another bullseye update as always Moonbox.
Please tell me we get to make fatherly choices and stuff with the kid in the future.
When the time jump happens, Anne will be about 3 months old. Don't know how much fatherly choices you can make with a 3 month old.

Fi has two younger twin sisters. The barista has a grandmother who is a really short teacher. I don't think the two families intersect since one is very Irish and one isn't.

Edited to add:
Fiona and Mila are unrelated. Mila and Minnie are Italian.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Pregnancy isn't for everyone, that's why she's avoidable. Doesn't necessarily mean she won't have a lot of content.
She's going to be moving into the house later. She isn't now for technical and character reasons.
While she's open to MC relationship situation, she's not ready to hear him railing some chick in the next room.

It would also complicate things for me to move her in now. It would mean a alternate sleep/wakeup scene for every day or having to put her in a spare bedroom but you would never see her and it would seem weird. She'd basically be how Elaine is now but Elaine is a random side character and there are valid reasons for not seeing her, Tanya is your baby mama.

She'll be moving in to the big house once the family move but that doesn't mean she won't be getting to know that family before that.

When the time jump happens, Anne will be about 3 months old. Don't know how much fatherly choices you can make with a 3 month old.

As for Farther choices with a 3 month old...plenty, lol. Right formula, right diapers, the right music or background noises, the right amount of interaction and sleeping time. :p But for reals, I understand what you mean.

Only thing I'd would say is, schedule her feeding times, so Dad can get some titty milk time to(When she's asleep, our daughter), -wink-

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Most the other games I follow rarely get updated... this one is updated so often that I cant keep up!

That's what you call, one of them good problems! ;)

• Red Heart

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Full game has now been compressed, you can find it at this link: https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-07-moonbox.94140/post-7964621
Enjoy! Thanks J@<kul! (y)

• Red Heart

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
If she's a Redhead, most likely. I don't remember her though, lol. I have a hard time remember them all, when I'm focused on a specific batch. I don't inlcude Nana in this list, cuz she's our future Harem Matriarch and wil always be number 1 :D

But gals I do remember, cuz I want them in Harem most are.

1. Jamila
2. Mama Mabel(I can't recall if she is a side character, hope not)
3. Paveena
4. Priya
5. Lily(Sadly she's a side character)
6. Betty(Side Character, hope to be more)
7. Katie
8. Tanya
9. Sophia
10. Isabella(She grew up without family, she needs to be part of our family!)

Past that, I tend to forget about the rest...I know bad me... I know what your going say, WHAT ABOUT OUR AUNTS! I consider them part of the Nana Equation, they are packaged deal.

Edited to add:

mb sry I saw two redheads and didnt think more xD

• Haha

rroute

May 17, 2018
1: Are you using the most up to date versions of both the game and the patch?
2: You should mention which versions of the game and mod you are using, that way it's easier for us to do the troubleshooting
I'm using current update and patch on f95

3.80 star(s) 277 Votes