FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I think Lina should be the one that shows up to talk with them about the plans. She'll be the only female that shows up in the game who's immune to the MC.
Hardly immune. After meeting MC once, she was back in no time with the flimsy excuse that "she lost her phone." She then proceeded to pin herself under the couch with the intention of seducing him with her ass waving around and her being too "stuck" to stop him taking what she was offering.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
how much content is available with omar's mom
Omar's mom?
Omar's mom?
Firstly, she has a name, Jamila.
Secondly, Jamila and Thomas relate to each other as mother and son (she even breastfed him when his original mom, Nana's daughter, was sick and couldn't nurse him), so she's Thomas' mom as well.

As to how much content with Jamila, quite a bit. A full date plus overnight scene.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
And what a canon it is... In my game it's called Zeus.

Wait... you meant the other Canon... sorry, my bad...

View attachment 2622886

Peace :whistle: :censored:
I personally went with "Thor's Hammer" instead of Zeus, I mean they both represent power and are both deadly, however one is an all powerful hammer with with ability to bless people (impregnate them) as well, while the other is a god, a very powerful one, but also a rapist... I guess he did have a decently large harem though, partially incesteous as well. (He definitely went the corruption route) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 280 Votes