Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I had one teeny tiny little problem with the Paris escapade (not to say Auntie's were little). Being accused of topless sunbathing when topless sunbathing is legal in France. True, the police have occasionally asked women to cover up when others complain, but that was resolved in court as perfectly legal in France. Talk about false charges!

New York City as well. I remember when Rumer Willis (daughter of Bruce and Demi) made a point of walking along the streets of Manhattan, checking out street vendors and such with her breasts out.
That's fair, but we know why they were really arrested ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: roxasxiv

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, serious question ... anyone ever have this situation happen before:

Having long ago finished part .29, I hadn't touched the folder for at least a week. Today, I decided to load the game just to get a screenshot for a silly post (see above). The game opened, but when I first went to load a save, I got an error ... had to ignore to get to the load screen, then no matter what I tried to load, I just got error screens. It didn't even boot me after trying rollback or ignores, just kept going with the errors.​
I ended up loading an older version to get the screen shot, then after trying again I re-applied the files into the newest folder (I don't throw away active zips) and restarted it with no problems.​

Any ideas what might have happened?

(The only thing that might have interfered was I had a couple high-graphic programs running already when I loaded the game, but I closed one of them, did the thing with the older version and then tried again with the new version before doing the re-install and it was still borked. Also, I am going to run a disc diag, but it's a brand new drive and hasn't shown any sign of problems, so that seems unlikely.)

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Having long ago finished part .29, I hadn't touched the folder for at least a week. Today, I decided to load the game just to get a screenshot for a silly post (see above). The game opened, but when I first went to load a save, I got an error ... had to ignore to get to the load screen, then no matter what I tried to load, I just got error screens. It didn't even boot me after trying rollback or ignores, just kept going with the errors.​
I ended up loading an older version to get the screen shot, then after trying again I re-applied the files into the newest folder (I don't throw away active zips) and restarted it with no problems.​

(The only thing that might have interfered was I had a couple high-graphic programs running already when I loaded the game, but I closed one of them, did the thing with the older version and then tried again with the new version before doing the re-install and it was still borked. Also, I am going to run a disc diag, but it's a brand new drive and hasn't shown any sign of problems, so that seems unlikely.)
What did your Error txt say ? would be interesting to look at a Traceback, to your question No I had not this kind of Error but my System is pretty much a loan from the Precolombian museum of Digital devices.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:rolleyes: 1684197133089.png that is the new one, the old one i passed to my son.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 1684197788123.png but somehow he don't likes it I don't know why :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What did your Error txt say ? would be interesting to look at a Traceback, to your question No I had not this kind of Error but my System is pretty much a loan from the Precolombian museum of Digital devices.
Yea, I was too panicky in the moment to actually be smart and save screenshots. I'll check and see if I didn't overwrite the logs and post if I find them.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I guess it just saves the last one?

I see the top line is a KoGa3 font error, but I swore I'd installed it, and I definitely upgraded from 28, so even if I hadn't the font should have still showed up ... very weird.

Reactions: roxasxiv

Ruffuss

Nov 3, 2016

have you tried.jpg

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Bro I can't tell if Sophia is supposed to be like nearly the same age as Catherine but acting childish or way younger.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Bro I can't tell if Sophia is supposed to be like nearly the same age as Catherine but acting childish or way younger.
And Catherine is anything but the very model of a modern mature 18-year-old.
That's fair, but we know why they were really arrested ...
True. Perhaps she saw the photos being posted. He wasn't being lewd--no one complained that he was trying to accost women, but she felt a deep...need...to bring him in...for enhanced questioning.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
LMAO...because of course search function is down sitewide...guess I'll hunt for compressed shit another day...just...wild

uamkt

Mar 3, 2020
IIRC she's actually older. When we meet her Nana mentions shes still in HS bc she's been held back a few times already.

Reactions: MoonBox

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
cover_4k_final.jpg
who is the girl who is wearing a collar and acting like a dog ?
do we have any action with her ?

3.90 star(s) 281 Votes