jonnyquest90

Feb 17, 2023
I was trying to do another playthrough and when i complete the first half through v0.16 and try to load the save from the 2nd part from the "save now" checkpoint the game is bugged. I get all the dialogue as normal but i see no visuals just a black screen with a red error in the top left stating Image Day 49 - Cat 1 not found.

Anyone else come across this or know the fix? Im assuming i did something wrong.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was trying to do another playthrough and when i complete the first half through v0.16 and try to load the save from the 2nd part from the "save now" checkpoint the game is bugged. I get all the dialogue as normal but i see no visuals just a black screen with a red error in the top left stating Image Day 49 - Cat 1 not found.

Anyone else come across this or know the fix? Im assuming i did something wrong.
Did you put part 1 and 2 in different folders?

Reactions: morphnet

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Can someone tell me if I can skip the GILF content and proceed directly to their offspring? Thanks, GILF scares the heck out of me.
Aight I'll just suffer through the PTSD and enjoy the other contents when they come then. :ROFLMAO:
You can pretty much skip everyone, sure you can't technically 'skip' the family scenes but if you turn on Skip Unseen Text in Preferences you can just fastfoward through all that shit. I use it to ignore Jamila and Nana, both of them aren't in my strike zone in terms of required characters.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
No! you got it wrong, it's a hint that he should treat us with an ice cream ! ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Eh, I think the Nana version was better. At least that helps replace this vision I have now thanks to the GIF :ROFLMAO: And it is easier thaqn inviting people from all over the world

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
3.90 star(s) 281 Votes